17❦︎

Mike bounced his leg aggressively before getting up and bursting out of the gym "Nancy? Jonathan?" He yelled before ending the gym again. "They're gone."

"What?" Lucas asked

"Chill out they're probably just sucking face somewhere," Dustin said

"gross."

"no, no way"

"Maybe they just went with Chief Hopper," I said lying going to rest my head on El when she straightened up. 

"No," she told me.

"Do you know where they went?" Mike asked. She nodded "Where?"

"Demogorgon."

"We are never gonna get a break are we?" I asked to no one in particular and up my head back on El's shoulder and she did the same sinking into me. 

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Guy's guys. This is crazy. We can't just wait around."

"Mike in case you forgot. We are still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us."

"Yeah, we don't even know where your sister is," Dustin told Mike

"El can find them." Mike pointed to El.

"No, she can't. She's taking a break. She's not some pawn Mike, she's exhausted." I tried whispering because El was starting to fall asleep on my shoulder.

"Exactly look at her." Dustin didn't try to be as quiet. 

"We stay here. Keep El out of sight. And keep her safe. That's the most important thing to remember. Besides, she's okay. She's with Jonathan." Lucas tried calming mike

"Yeah, she's kinda a badass now," Dustin said over his shoulder before wandering somewhere. 

"Wait where the hell are you going?" I asked him

"Yeah, didn't you just say stick to the plan?" Mike yelled across the gym

"I am. I'm going to get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit." 

"Are you serious?" Mike yelled.

"Come on Y/N. El needs to be recharged." Dustin called after me.

"Get up sleeping beauty. We're gonna get something to eat." I say helping El up.

"Beauty? I'm still pretty." She asked

"You never stopped being pretty," I tell her taking her hand in mine and leading her towards the cafeteria. 

I sat Eleven down at one of the round tables while Dustin and Luas search for the pudding. "I knew it, Always saying she's out. Bald face liar." I could hear Dustin say. "Mike, Y/N I FOUND THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING." 

"Proud of you!" I shout back.

"OK!" Mike yells rolling his eyes and going to help the other guys.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked El. She shrugs he shoulders

"What's 'putting'?" El asks innocently.

"No, not putting. Pudding. It's like... this goo textured cream that tastes so good and you eat it with a spoon." I say mouth-watering. man, I want some pudding.

"Don't worry when all of this is over you won't have to eat junk food and leftovers like a dog anymore, My mom's a pretty awesome cook. She can make you whatever you like." Mike said dropping off some pudding on the table and going back for more.