8❦︎

The boys and I were in the schoolyard searching for rocks that could be used for the wrist rocket.

"How about this one?" Mike asks walking up to Dustin.

"To big for the sling." Dustin told him. Then he dropped the rock and we went right back to searching.

"So, do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X-men or do you think she acquired them, like... Green Lantern?" Dustin asked.

I opened my mouth to speak when Lucas spoke first.

"Shes not a superhero. Shes a weirdo."

"And whats wrong with that?" I asked.

"The X-men were weirdos," Mike said.

"If you love her so much why don't you marry her?" Lucas asked Mike. "Oh and since y/n is her best friend she can be at the wedding, probably a bridesmaid."

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked.

"Mike seriously?" Lucas asked.

"What?" The boy was really clueless.

"You look at her all like," he imitated him, "hi El, El, El, El, I love you so much. Would you marry me?" He was kneeling next to Mike like someone does when you propose.

"Shut up Lucas!" Mike snapped.

"And y/n your always like," He put on a high pitched voice, "El, your my bestie for the restie we can do makeovers and play tea and dolls and whatever hehehe," He started jumping up and down messing with me.

I smacked his arm, "I'm not like that. And I don't talk like that either."

He kept on going, " Oh and El when you and Mike get married I could do your make up and choose your dress,"

"Lucas shut up!" I almost yelled. Mike and El get married? I bet she doesn't even like him like that. And if she did he wouldn't see it.

"Yeah, shut up Lucas." We heard behind us.

We turned around and saw Troy and James. Lucas shut his mouth.

"What are you losers doing back here?" Troy asked us.

"Probably looking for their missing friend." James said.

"That's not funny." Dustin told them. "Its serious. He's in danger."

"I hate to break it to you toothless, but he's not in danger. He's dead. That's what my dad says. Said he was probably killed by some other queer." Him and James laughed as if something was funny.

I wanted to hit Troy. Right there and then I wanted to connect my fist with his face.

Mike must have read my mind, "Come on, just ignore them." He started walking away. And I was right behind him. Dustin and Lucas stayed back a bit.

While Mike was walking Troy tripped him while James pushed me down.

Mike hit his chin on a rock while my cheek came in contact with a stick. Lucas and Dustin rushed over to help us. My cheek hurt like hell, but I got up, about to walk over to James and Troy and punch both of them. Lucas held me back.

"Watch where your going frog face." Troy told Mike. James was too busy laughing at me to say anything.

"Let me go. Let me hit him." I told Lucas.

"No. They're not worth it."

We helped Mike up. "You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah." We death glared at Troy and James as they walked away.