Something entirely new

_Tommy pov_
Me and Deo walked in the Forrest for a while,and it was nice.It reminds me if that time me and Deo went to that lake,we then stop walking when we see a beautiful place with a little river running between to land,there were a few fireflies here and there and the moon reflection in the water made the place more regal.Deo then took my hand and we both walked over near the lake.

(This is what happened,go to 01:24 in the video)

We stopped and stared into each others eyes,I averted my gaze to the water and started to blush.

Timedeo:I'm so sorry about doing that-

Tommy:No no no don't be,I mean I didn't want to do it...But it was nice

Timedeo:Yeah,uh Tommy I have a question to ask

Tommy:Okay what's up?

Deo then holds both of my hands.He also takes of his sunglasses and I look at his eyes...They were a pretty sunset orange.

Timedeo:Tommy,that day I asked you to be my boyfriend we got interrupted by someone,that's why I brought you here,so that we can have no more distractions...So I'll ask you again,Tommy,will you be my boyfriend?...

Tommy:...Yes,yes I will Deo

I say smiling at him,he pulls me in a hug and I hug back,we stay like that for 2 minutes until we realise that everyone is probably looking for us,plus we were hungry so we went back.

We get back to the venue and Phil,Techno and Ghostbur pull me in a hug

Ghostbur:Tommy!We thought you got kidnapped or something,what happened?

Tommy:Don't worry I just went to the Forrest with Deo

They all look at him and give him death glares.They do this a lot when it comes to him huh?

We all then walk to inside a building that is full if chairs and tables,that meant one thing,the next thing...Was food!

We then see the food,a dee we all eat.We then see the wedding come out it was a nice cake with white flowers and edible pearls on it,and it had the newly wedded couple on top.The cake was a vanilla cake with a raspberry filling in the middle,it was delicious!I wish I got more slices.

We all then leave to go home,but before I left for home Deo asked me if I was busy the next day,I wasn't so he asked if we could hang out the next day and I said yes,I can't wait to hang out again...Actually we're all those hang outs dates?I don't know,I'll just day they were...I have a boyfriend now...Yknow this is probably not new for others,but for me,this is something entirely new

I walk home and walk over to  the couch

Tommy:Today was fun!Well,time to sleep

I walk to my bedroom and fall on to the bed and go to sleep.
-------------------------------
Heyheyhey Author Unii here!Just wanna say...Actually idk what to say again...Any of you people watch steven universe,if so who's your favourite character and why?Mine is Garnet,why she has a nice voice and her weapon is cool,I also love Ruby and Sapphire.

Anyways hope you guys are having a good day and I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter,Tata :]