{RWBY} Chapter 6: With The Power of Teamwork!

=========================

Universe: Remnant

Location: Emerald Forest

Status: Me and the bois trying beat da first boss

=========================

Another random opening:

{Insert your own Boss theme here}

=========
{ 3rd PoV }
=========

As the Boss charged at them, Chariot quickly used his Stand and block its attack as Agato tried to cut the Boss head but the Boss quickly jump backward to avoid the attack. Jackson jump in the air and tried land the hit on the Boss with Red Queen, but the Boss block it and punch him forward, sent him flying into Chariot and Agato.

Jackson HP: -2420/2700

Chariot quickly charge at him and use his stand to attack, while Agato catch Jackson, stopping him from flying away.

Agato: Get up, soldier. We need to beat that thing.

Agato then charge at the Boss, helping Chariot on Battle. Jackson get up and charging up his Red Queen as Agato and the Boss keep parrying each other attack while Chariot pull out his double Desert Eagle and started shooting it alongside with The World join the battle and tried land the hit on it.

The World: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!

Boss: *loud shrieking*

Jackson finished charged Red Queen up and press the handbrake, causing the sword coated with fire before he processed to join the battle. Agato feel Jackson approaching from behind and knew he would do something stupid, so he quickly step aside and let Jackson tried land the hit on it.

Jackson: TAKE THIS!

The World then punch its leg before step aside as Jackson finally land the hit it, causing an explosion to sent him away from it. Jackson land on the ground and check the Boss HP.

Boss HP: -4980/5000

Jackson: Shit, that all damage i just did?!

Chariot: I guess that thing is very hard as diamond and diamond is unbreakable.

Jackson: Ey~ Jojo reference~

Agato: We must find its weakness then. Let's attack its body and try find its weakness.

Jackson: Alrighty then.

Chariot: Okay.

Chariot switched double Desert Eagle to Rocket Launcher before he jump and shot to the ground, sent him flying into the air before he let out a bat wing from his back to hover in the air. Jackson and Agato charged at the Boss and land the hit every single body as they tried find its weakness. The Boss fight back as both Traveler and the Boss have epic battle.

Boss HP: -4969/5000

Boss HP: -4924/5000

Boss HP: -4890/5000

While they fighting, Chariot tried find the weapon he want to used on his inventory to against that thing.

Chariot: Vector, M4A1, AN98, Flamethrower... Ah ha! This would do.