{Fairy Tail} Chapter 29: Bunny!

{Universe: Fairy Tail}

{Location: ???}

{Status: ???}

{3rd Pov}

On Era, the Magic Council's headquarters, the council was having a discussion about the Fairy Tail Guild and its destructive nature.

Wizard 1: THOSE IDIOTS FROM FAIRY TAIL DID IT AGAIN!! THIS TIME THEY F*CKING DESTROYED HALF OF PORT!! CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT SH*T?! I WON'T SURPRISED IF THE TOWN DISAPPEARED IN ONE DAY!!

Wizard 2: Don't jinx it man... They might do that as well.

Wizard 1: Anyways, i reported to the government that they did it to arrest the criminal Bora and feeding off the Great Diramahtodus, which apparently doesn't extinct at all and come up to surface due to attraction of strong magic.

Wizard 3: Oh God...

???: To be honest, i like those idiot though~

One of Wizard spoken in honesty; Jellal Fernander or Siegrain.

Wizard 4: Shush man

Wizard 5: It's true that they're a bunch of idiots, but let's not forget that they have a lot of skillful mages in their guild.

Wizard 6: That's why we're quite at loss.

Wizard 7: Indeed a tricky subject.

Siegrain: tbh, just let them be.

The man told them with cartoonish deadpan on his face.

Everyone: WHAT?!!

Siegrain: Plus, the world would be dull and no fun without those idiots around.

{ Back to Natsu and Traveler's Location }

On Natsu and Traveler's location, after walking for a hour, they finally arrived to Fairy Tail's location.

Natsu: We're finally here.

Happy: Welcome to the Fairy Tail!

Jackson, Agato, Olivia & Lucy: Woah...

Chariot:

Agato & Olivia: Shush man

Natsu: Anyways...

Natsu then come up to the door, which make Agato and Lucy thinking that Natsu will open the door for them, but instant of opening the door like normal people would do, Natsu kick the door open like a maniac, surprising Agato.

Natsu: WE'RE BACK, B*TCH!

Natsu yell in annoyance with expression of angry on his face.

White-haired Lady: Ah, Natsu, Happy, welcome back~!

Guy 1: Yo, Natsu mah man. We're heard that ya guys overdo it again on the Hargeon-

Without even letting the guy finished, Natsu already kick his face, send him fly and crash to the ground.

Natsu: YA BASTARD!

Agato & Lucy: W- Why?!

Seeing Agato's reaction, both Jackson and Olivia giggle, find it funny. While Chariot just stood there, seem unfazed and bored.