{RWBY} Chapter 23: Closer and closer

========================

Universe: ???

Location: ???

Status: ???

========================

{Jackson POV}

I slowly open my eye and slowly getting up before checking my surrounding. I'm inside the void.

Jackson: Uh, back at this place again, uh?

???: Jackson~!

Someone call me as i turn around, it's none other than Kyuushou herself, who seem happy to see me as she get up and goes toward me before hug me, where i hugged her back. I look behind her, where the floor is scattered with many stuff. I let out a sigh as i give her a disappointed face while she stopped hugging me and let out small giggles.

Jackson: Kyuushou, what did i told you about keep the floor clean?

Kyuushou: Ah, come on~! It's not that bad!

I look at the floor again, too many scattering stuff on the floor, specially manga and snacks. I look at her again, where she tapping her fingers together while whistling.

Jackson: Really?

Kyuushou just let out a small giggles as i facepalmed in annoyance, couldn't believe that her habit would be bad like this.

{Flashback - 5 weeks ago...}

As i wake up from this place and get up from the floor, where i was immediately greeted by her, where she come toward to me and having small chit chat about my life outside from this void before she hand me the Empty Core that i dropped it last time. I don't even wanted the Empty Core, thinking that it just a trash, but i get scolded by her cuz of my behaviour on dropping the important item as she handed the Empty Core to me. I let out a small sigh before take the Empty Core from her hand, but suddenly both of us get struck by unknown energy. This is when the Empty Core slowly levitating upward, where it from once an empty crystal to orange glowing crystal as the box popped up.

====={Item}=====
Name: Traveler Core
Rarity: S
Item Type: Buff
Description: Traveler Core, where the NPC could use some of Traveler's interaction such as Inventory, Golds, and more.
==============

I were shocked to see this, but then i heard Kyuushou mumbled something.

Kyuushou: A Traveler Core?

I were shocked by this, but to make sure that what i heard, i decided to test something.

Jackson: Kyuushou.

Kyuushou: Yes?

Jackson: Look at me and say "observe".

Kyuushou: Observe?

Then, she were surprised by something and then, i were right about it as i could see the box popped up in front of her since she share some of my property.

Kyuushou: Oh my... Level 100?

Wait...

Jackson: Observe!

Kyuushou: Uh?

The box popped up.

==={NPC Status}===

Name: Kyuushou Houraiji
Race: Human
Title: ???
Level: ???
HP: ??? MP: ???

=======

Jackson: What the hell?

It's doesn't work, but i wonder if this work...

Jackson: Hey, Kyuushou.

Kyuushou: Y- Yes?