{RWBY} Chapter 9: Forever Fall Incidents

====================

Universe: Remnant

Location: Forever Fall

Status: Bored

====================

{3rd Pov}

The scene shows that Glynda leading teams RWBY, JNPR, CRDL and JAC through the area of the forest called Forever Fall, where the forest bustling with red leaves and gray trunks. Agato and Chariot shocked to see the beautiful view of Forever Fall.

Agato: Woah...

Chariot: What is this place..?

They both amazed and enjoyed the view, while Jackson just examining his surrounding, as he know what they gonna do next.

Agato: This is so beautiful....

Chariot: Agreed...

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

The group stops, and Jaune, grunting and carrying a large case with six empty glass jars on top, tries to catch up with them and ends up bumping into Cardin. The bully scowls at Jaune, who attempts to feign innocence by whistling tunelessly. Agato look at Cardin with annoyed face. He wanted to show him a lesson, but Jackson stopped him.

Jackson: Don't worry, something interesting will happen soon.

Agato look at him before he sighed and trust him before turn his head on Glydna, where she holding up a full jar of their objective.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates.

Chariot: So, that's our work.

Agato: Gather red sap. Sure, why not.

Glydna: We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Jackson: Sure.

He said before he turned his head to his teammate.

Jackson: Let's gather some red sap!

Agato: Yes, Jack!

Chariot: *yawn* Let's get over with.

Everyone walk into depth forest to gather the sap as Agato and Pyrrha staring sadly at Pyrrha before walk away and join their teams on gathering the sap.

{Timeskip}

Everyone seem gathering their sap. Jackson and Chariot at the sap and wanted to drink it, but Agato stopped them.

Agato: No.

Chariot: But...

Agato: No.

Jackson: Hey now, let's have some sip, just a little bit-

Agato: Or i gonna tell Miss Glydna about it. Now, let's focus on the work.

Chariot: What if i gonna drink it? :)

Agato pull out Cola, which make Chariot and Jackson want to grab it but Agato quickly put his Cola on his inventory.

Agato: Focus on the work and i gonna give you a Cola. Okay?

Jackson & Chariot: Okay...

Jackson and Chariot unfortunately have to obey his word and just focus on gathering the sap, with sad face. Agato sighed before he also gather the sap as well.