{RWBY} Chapter 8: First Talk with a Ghost

===========================
Universe: Remnant

Location: Beacon Academy

Status: Boring
==========================

{3rd Pov}

Glydna: Cardin, that's enough!

Cardin relents and walks away as Glydna comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet

Glydna: Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match.

Jackson just feel bored while Agato and Chariot observed them closely.

Agato: So, that's how it worked. Yet. *look at Jaune* i feel bad for him.

Chariot: I bet he going to have great character development, right?

Jackson: of course. *Inside mind* well, that after her death tho...

Glydna: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

The bell rings, and students start leaving while Pyrrha continues to frown sadly. Jaune, still sitting on the floor, hangs his head in shame. Agato feel bad about him, but decided to leave him for now.

{Timeskip}

The scene show that Nora Valkyrie tell her unbelievable story to them. Which were everyone doing their own thing just like in anime, expect there are Travelers alongside to them. Jackson just look at somewhere else. Agato look at sad Jaune while still paying attention on Nora unbelievable story, and Chariot. Well, he did paying attention on Nora, but not on her face.

Chariot inside his mind: Noice booba. 5 out of 10

Nora: But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: *sighed* She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrha: Are you alright?

Jaune: Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not okay...

Jaune: Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!

he holds up a thumb while laughing nervously until his attention is focused on the members of Team CRDL, standing around a girl with brown rabbit ears jutting from her hair as Cardin laughs at her and Sky Lark holds up his hands to his head in a mock interpretation of her unusual features. That is what Jackson keep staring at.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!

Chariot: No, he's not.

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: *scoffing* Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me.

Agato remember what happen to him back there. And it make him feel really bad to Jaune.

The others are totally focused on him now.

Jaune: *attempts to laugh it off* I didn't land far from the school!

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask.

Agato: She's right. You can't just let him keep bullying you.

Nora: Ooooh!

She gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin