{RWBY} Chapter 21: Oh Boy, The Vytal Festival Tournament Is Finally Here!

========================

Universe: RWBY

Location: Amity Colosseum, Vale

Status: Oh boy, we're in near endgame now

========================

{Jackson Pov}

After a hour on the ship, we finally arrived to Amity Colosseum as we step out from the ship and watch our surrounding, many people seem excited for the tournament. Agato goes toward the cliff and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful view from above as we join him on enjoying the view and fresh air.

Jackson: Can't believe that we're been inside fictional world for year now.

Olivia: Yeah, it's amazing~

Agato: And can't believe that we able fighting the monster in this world.

Chariot: Yeah, it's always my dream on fighting the real-life monster.

Agato: Same.

Chariot: I guess that make us as brother then.

Agato and Chariot then brofist to each other before share laughing together. Me and Olivia look at them before look to each other and started chuckles.

Jackson: Well, never expect to hear that.

Olivia: Yeah~

We both then look at the view before Olivia look at me again.

Olivia: Jackson... We're in near endgame, so... Promise to me that you will save everyone, okay..?

I look at her, i noticed her face seem really serious.

Jackson: *sighs* I tried my best.

She extend her hand, try to make pinky promise.

Olivia: Promise?

Jackson: Yeah.

I extend my hand as well, make my pinky promise that i will save everyone so no one will lose their friends or siblings.

{Timeskip}

{3rd Pov}

The scene show the sky and over the grassy mountains, where a stadium of epic proportions is seen. Crowds are cheering in the stands, visitors from all over the world. In the field of volcanic earth and icy glaciers below, Ruby fires and swings her Crescent Rose at an off-screen target as Blake exchanges blows with Reese Chloris, the blades of her Gambol Shroud colliding with the hoverboard of her opponent until she flips away, readies herself, and charges in again. Behind her, Weiss waves her Myrtenaster as the sound of her mystical power is heard, and finally Yang dodges the explosive force of Arslan's fist before returning fire with her own Ember Celica.

High above the action, two familiar teachers are sitting at a sportscaster's desk, with a microphone between them and the holographic image of the four kingdoms' symbols united as one.

Port: Hello! It seems that we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

The teacher asked as he look at Oobleck, where he give him the look of annoyance.

Oobleck: Doctor.

The Doctor mumbled in annoyance till he brightens up excitedly again

Oobleck: And yes Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be the closest we've seen of the four-on-four round of the tournament!

Oobleck claimed before they both turned their attention toward the battle.

Port: For those of you just now joining us, welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament, broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum!