{RWBY} Chapter 14: Olivia has joined your party!

==========================

Universe: Remnant

Location: Ozpin Office, Beacon Academy

Status: Well sh*t

==========================

Inside Ozpin's office, Jackson explained everything that happen during nighttime.

Ozpin: So, you created a clone so no one suspect you while grinding some xp outside of academy during nighttime to keep leveling up, correct?

Jackson: Y- Yes, sir.

Ozpin: And you meet this young lady who searching you for your help on clearing dungeon.

Jackson: Yes, sir.

Ozpin: *glance at Olivia* Is is true?

Olivia: Y- Yes, sir.

Ozpin take a sips of his mug for a second before look at Jackson and Olivia who just standing there quietly as their sweat dropping due to Agato terrifying glance while Chariot just chuckle quietly.

Glynda: Do you have any idea how dangerous outside there, specially you don't familiar in our world? Not only that, you even accept stranger's invitation without hesitation! What if you get killed by someone that stronger than you?

Jackson: I- I'm sorry.

Ozpin: What's she say is true, Mr Andrew. So, you better don't do it again.

Jackson apologized with guilty tone.

Ozpin: *sighs* At least you're safe, Mr Andrew.

Ozpin take a sips from his mug before started asking.

Ozpin: So, what's rank and type of dungeon that you both go in?

Olivia: Rank A, sir. A volcanic type.

Chariot: WHAT?! YOU'RE SURVIVED THAT SH*T?!

Agato: WHAT IF YOU BOTH DIE THAT TIME?!

Jackson: Hey, at least we both survived.

Olivia: Yeah.

Chariot: Bruh

Ozpin: Anyways, what's loot you both got there?

Jackson then pull all of loots they got from previous dungeon raiding and put it on the ground. Olivia

Olivia: Magma Rose, Magma Vine, Magma Plank, Magma Soil, Volcanic Ores. And...

Jackson pull out the broken armors and weapons.

Olivia: Dragon Knight equipment that can't be used anymore as it's already broken.

All of they take a look closer and astounded on the loots as Glynda started writing on the notebook while Ozpin examined the loots.

Agato: Woah...

Chariot: But all of armors and weapons are piece of sh*t right now. It's literally a garbage. We only have a f*cking volcanic plants and ores.

Olivia: Well... Jackson aggressively destroy all of them while using Devil Trigger.

Chariot then slide beside Jackson and shake him violently.

Chariot: HOW COULD YOU, JACKSON?! THAT ARMOR AND WEAPON IS F*CKING USEFUL, YOU D*CKHEAD!

Jackson: I'M- SO- RY-

Agato: CHILL OUT, CHARIOT!

Olivia: PLEASE CALM DOWN!

Glynda: Let him go, Chariot!