{RWBY} Chapter 20: The Truth Goes Spoken

========================

Universe: ???

Location: ???

Status: ???

========================

.

.

.

Everything is white and ringing till Jackson fall down the stair and his vision slowly recovered as someone slowly approaching to him to down stair.

Price: Soup trusted you, so i thought i could too.

Jackson: What the f-

TAKE 2

========================

Universe: RWBY

Location: ???

Status: Ouch...

========================

{Jackson POV}
Everything is white and my ear is ringing till my ear stopped ringing and my vision slowly turned into dark, revealing i still inside the cargo. Look around me, there's Neo on the floor, she's fine, but not for me. I slowly getting up and then fall down due to my bad injure before pull out Red Queen, forcing myself getting up. I used spectral arm to push the cargo aside and slowly looking what in front of me, revealing we're back on Vale City as some people watch us in confusion.

Jackson: Guess we're back on Vale City, huh?

Before I'm falling down, someone catching me before i hit the floor, revealing Neo. She then helping me sitting down before she fall to her knee.

Jackson: I guess we both getting beefed up, huh?

Neo: ...

I pull out a small healing potion before hand her one.

Neo: ?

Jackson: Just drink it and you'll healed up a bit.

We both then drink the potion as our body slowly healing up but not entirely. After finished drinking the potion, she started making hand sign, try communicate to me with hand.

Neo: "Why do you save me?"

Jackson: Pfft, i don't have any intent to save you, but i did that only cuz Agato asked me to. You won't survived if he didn't tell me bout you. So, consider yourself as lucky girl.

Neo: "Really?"

Jackson: Yeah.

Neo: "Thank you."

Jackson: You better own us cuz i just saved your ass.

Neo: "Okay."

Then the quest box popped up.

====={MISSIOM}=====

SURVIVED

================

Jackson: Sh*t

Neo: ?

Before an alarm goes off as there are Grimm started attacking civilians in the town. I slowly getting up, so does Neo before she falling down again due to still bad injured leg.

Jackson: You have to be kidding me.

Jackson mumbled as the Grimm slowly surrounded them one by one. Jackson just sighed and cracking his knuckle before pull Red Queen out from the ground and put it inside Inventory. He then pull out Yamato, ready to fight them off.