{RWBY} Chapter 10: Walking around the Vale *GONE WRONG*

=============================

Universe: Remnant

Location: Somewhere on Vale

Status: ...

=============================

{3rd Pov}

Somewhere on Vale, team JAC walking around the Vale to talk about Jackson's weird dream while drinking cola.

Agato: Wait, she said that she will tell you everything if you managed defeated her?

Jackson: Yeah.

Chariot: And you revealed yourself to random ghost that you don't even know?!

Jackson: Opps, i guess i was panicking back then.

Chariot: What if she is a f*cking devil in disguise?! Just wanted to take advantage of you?!

Jackson: Well, she look like a nice person though. It just that she seem really hate demon for whatever its did to her friends and her world. Plus, she really in suffering when i look at her.

They both look at him with concerned face as they afraid who is she exactly.

Agato: Perhaps it just because you really stressed up that you started have a weird dream?

Jackson: I don't know though... It's feel like a real place though as she did hurt me a lot. Plus, i don't know if i could unlocked my ability in dream.

Jackson concerned as he show his ability to his friends, where they look surprised.

Agato: How do you..?

Chariot: What some kind of this cheat code bullshit??

Jackson: Well... I don't know either...

Chariot: We also have this one too. It's just that whatever we did, nothing happen. So, HOW DA FAQ?!

Agato: Perhaps there are some kind of specific condition in order to unlocked it?

Chariot: Oh yeah! Just like in game!

Jackson: I guess you need do it specifically in order to unlocked it?

Agato: Hmm... I wonder how..?

Chariot: Hey, cheater! How the f*ck did you unlocked that?

Jackson: I don't know, i just say that i will protect everyone, even by against the fate itself.

Agato: That's... Really wonderful word you ever say.

Chariot: But doesn't it mean that you need desire to unlocked it, right?

Jackson: I mean, yeah. I guess?

Agato: Right now, let's stop thinking about it and enjoyed our free time on watching Vale around-

Ruby: Hi, guys!

They turned around and see team RWBY greet them.

Jackson: Sup girls

Agato: Hi!

Chariot: Hello there.

Yang: Ya guys here as well?

Agato: Of course! We just wanna walk around to enjoy this moment.

Chariot: Same! *whispering* well, i just wanna sleep all day on the dorm..

Jackson: Same here, this is first time i seeing this.

Weiss: First time?

Ruby: *whispering* well... They never see this before since they lived in isolated region.