{RWBY} Chapter 11: With The Power of Friendships!

============================

Universe: Remnant

Location: yes

Status: All homie tried beat the second boss.

============================

Random opening:

{Insert your own boss fight theme here}

The scene with an epic fight with the boss as Jackson and Agato started slashing the boss, but the boss quickly blocked their attack with a sword before stab them repeatedly before the last stab knocked them away from it.

Jackson HP: 4780! /5000

Agato HP: 5840! /6000

Penny and Ruby then come forward to the Boss as they both tried hit the Boss but just like while ago, the Boss blocked their attack before hit them back. They both quickly blocked its attack as they both knocked away from them.

Jackson stab the ground in order to stop him from sent flying before he catch Ruby and put her down.

Ruby: Thank you!

Ruby and Jackson take their weapon before they charge the boss again.

Agato still send flying before he started backflip and land on the ground safely. He saw Penny were sent flying as he get up and run toward to her.

Agato: {Shinpo}!

Agato then teleport and catch Penny in midair.

Penny: Thank you, my friend.

Agato: You welcome!

Agato and Penny then charge at the Boss as Ruby and Jackson still tried hit the boss. Ruby spin her scythe before hit the boss.

Boss HP: 6980! /6969

Jackson then used Overtune to shocked the boss, which is work.

Boss HP: 6900! /6969

{The Boss has been stunned for 10 second}

Jackson: Attack now!

Jackson shouted as Ruby started attacking the Boss repeatedly with her Semblance as the Boss slowly flying in midair.

Boss HP: 6895!

Boss HP: 6880!

Boss HP: 6877!

Boss HP: 6866!

Boss HP: 6858!

She knock the Boss down with her scythe, causing the ground smash.

Boss HP: 6825!

Before the Boss could do anything, Agato and Jackson already in front of it as they keep slashing the boss.

Boss HP: 6805!

Boss HP: 6798!

Boss HP: 6789!

Boss HP: 6779!

Boss HP: 6768!

Agato: {Water Style, Sixth Form: Whirlpool}!

Jackson quickly step away from him as the water tornado slowly performing as the Boss sent flying again before Penny shoot bright green lasers at the Boss.