{Fairy Tail} Chapter 30: The Demon And the Woman

{ Universe : Fairy Tail }

{ Location : Magnolia }

{ Status : ? }

-{ 3rd Pov }-

On rent house, Olivia is finally woke up from her sleep as she get up from the bed. She look beside her to see Jackson who still sleeping.

Olivia: Still sleeping, uh?

Olivia playfully mumbles while pat his head, touching his white hair before getting up and goes to bathroom, taking shower. After done taking shower and wore a clothes, she tries her best to wake him up gently, but doesn't work. This annoyed her so much that she come up with her own way to wake him up.

Olivia:

Olivia screamed pridefully, causing Jackson to finally wake up and fall to the bed of the side. Olivia stopped and look at him with a smile as Jackson look at her with tired face.

Jackson: Olivia, why...? ;-;

Olivia: Hehe~

>>{ Timeskip }>>

After finished taking shower and wore some clothes, they both then come down the stairs, where Chariot was there, sitting on the chair while Agato preparing some breakfasts.

Agato: Ah, morning, Jackson, Olivia.

Chariot: Sup, ya both

Olivia: Morning~

Jackson: Morning...

They both then take a seat and look at the breakfast Agato cook for four of them.

Olivia: Wow~

Jackson: Yummy.

Chariot: Meh.

Olivia: wtf man

Agato: Sorry, i wanna save up some money cuz i wanna buy permanent Special Skill Slot.

Agato told them as he take a seat and eat his breakfast.

Chariot: Right, ya right.

Chariot then take the bread and eat it, following by Jackson and Olivia who also eating their breakfast.

Chariot: So, Jacky. Can you use those Special Skill?

Jackson: Well, it doesn't work at all.

Chariot: Guess ya too op to have a skills lol

Jackson: (thought) Or cuz i'm the Bugger

Agato: Man don't say like that to him

Olivia: You such a rude, Chariot!

Jackson: Hey now, guys. Let's not fight and eat our breakfast. Then, we think what we gonna do today.

Agato & Olivia: Sorry

Chariot: Okay

Thus, they continues eating their food. After that, four of them goes out and walking around the town while Olivia goes inside Jackson's pocket due to laziness. And once again, Chariot split off from the group due to same reason, boredom, leaving three Travelers behind. While walking around the town, Agato seem wanna ask something.

Agato: Hey, Jackson.

Jackson: Yes?

Agato: So, how it goes on visiting Kyuushou on the void?