{RWBY} Chapter 26: The Final Showdown

{Universe: Remnant}

{Location: City, Vale}

{Status: Me and the bois tries defeating the final boss}

{3rd Pov}

On the ruined city of Vale, there are sound of ongoing battle and the Grimm roar. The scene then slowly zoomed into the three Travelers; Jackson, Olivia and Pro Jaune, where they fighting against the Grimm with their might. Jackson slashing the aproaching Grimm left and right with his Yamato before pulling out Diamond Crusader and started blasting the Grimm. Olivia punching and kicking the Grimm before turns into a bat to dodge the Ursa's attack and then turn back to human, perform an uppercut on the Ursa before dodge another incoming attack from the Grimm. Pro Jaune can be seen slashing the Grimm's head, throwing the shield that hit many of the Grimm like a boomerang while perform multiple slashes on approaching Grimm before catch his shield back and perform a downward attack on approaching Grimm. The Travelers are busy on killing the Grimm, while Salem just standing there, enjoying watching them in struggles with her evilly smirk on her face. She then quickly approaching toward them, ready to kill them. But Jackson cast {Buster} to punch her away from them. Pro Jaune quickly pulls out an item called { Crystal of Light } as he throw it upward, causing very bright light to appeared and blind all of them.

Salem's Follower 1: AGHHH! JESUS CHRIST! AHH F*CK!

Salem's Follower 2: MY EYES!!

Pro Jaune: Run!

Pro Jaune told them, where they quickly running away from the area. After the light disappeared, they realize that they no longer there.

Salem: Go search them and kill them all!

Salem ordered, to which her Grimm and her subordinates split up and searching for the Travelers everywhere. Somewhere on the building, the Travelers managed hides from them, for now. Pro Jaune take off his weapon case from his back and put it to the ground before open the case, pulling out numerous type of weapons, like sword, guns and even magical weapons. The Travelers began their discussion.

Olivia: So, we couldn't even beat that thing due to her immortality.

Jackson: Yup, and we need to find Agato quickly before that b*tch got us. He's only one who has the katana that could kill her.

Pro Jaune: Do you have an idea where is he right now?

Jaune asked while examining his weapons for the next battle before put it inside his Inventory.

Jackson: Somewhere on academy dining room, i guess.

Pro Jaune: You guess?

Jaune asked harshly while examining the weapons, this then make Jackson realize something.

Jackson: Goddammit. Maybe he fighting with Adam right now.

Jackson stated while facepalming.

Pro Jaune: Great, we are very faaaaar AWAY from him, it's take 5 MORE kilometer to reach him.

Jaune mumbles sadistically, still focus on examining his weapons out.

Jackson: Well, I'm sorry, okay? He just love fighting, kay?

Jackson mumbles in annoyance.

Jackson: Now... What should we do now...

Olivia: Leader, can you do that black magic sh*t to reaches to him and tell him that we need him?

Jackson: How?

Olivia: Oh my f*cking God.

The vampire mumbles while facepalming. Pro Jaune can be seen scouting over the window with sniper rifle now.