Prologue: Isekai is real?!

(Jackson Pov)

As i open my eye, i see nothing but darkness around me. I started panicking and quickly get up, don't know what happen.

Jackson: WTF IS HAPPENING?!

I started looking around me, confused and tries remember what the hell is happening, then i was greeted by echoing voice.

???: Hey, you. You're finally awaken.

I turned around to see a hoodie figure, who slowly approaching me, menacingly. I started panicking.

Jackson: Stay- Stay away from me!

I slowly backed away from that figure.

???: Calm down, I won't hurt you-

Jackson: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!-

The figure bonk my head with its staff.

???: Shut up and listen to me, Jackson.

I couldn't say anything but just sit there and listen to what the figure wanted to say.

???: Good.

The figure sighed and started showing its face, revealing a woman.
1ll

Melinda: Hello there, Jackson Andrew

Melinda: Hello there, Jackson Andrew. My name is Melinda and i am your guide to your next life.

I just sat there quietly, try processing my dumbass brain. Melinda started read my mind and this is what she heard:

Melinda surprised and flustered by my horny thinky before she started bonking my head repeatedly with her staff.

Melinda: *blushed* BAD, JACKSON! BAD!!

Jackson: I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY-

==================================
Two minute later after being bonked.
==================================

After finished being bonk by Melinda and explained to me everything, i started asking her while patting my head.

Jackson: So, are you telling me that i accidently die early before my time truly came? The God feel bad for me and decided to give me a chance to go on alternate world?

Melinda: *nodded* Yes.

Jackson: Does that mean i just get Isekai'ed and Isekai is real?!

Melinda: Yes, and here i am to guide you to your second life as "Universe Traveler".

Jackson: hang on, Melinda. What do you mean as "Universe Traveler"?

Melinda: "World Traveler" or simply "Traveler", are people were given a chance by God to travel to another universe they wanted.

Jackson: Is there another people who got sent to another world beside me?

Melinda: Yes, there are plenty of people who got reincarnated.

Jackson: I see.

Melinda: You can go travel to another world if you keep getting stronger.

I confused and asked her again.

Jackson: What do you mean by "keep getting stronger"?

Melinda: It mean you need leveled up to unlock your ability to travel to another world.

There are awkward silent for 10 second before i started screaming.

Jackson: THERE ARE A FUCKING SYSTEM ON AFTERLIFE?!

Melinda: Yes, its due to people these day are boring on another world and wanted a challenging one. So, the God decided to created these thing that you people called them "Systen".

Jackson: 'Holy shit. Isekai is really existed, it even have a fucking system.'

Jackson: Hang on. *started look at Melinda* What happen to people who don't wanna go to another world?

Melinda: You will stay here and fall into deep sleep here until they bored and wanted go or the judgement day come.

Jackson: I- I see.

Melinda smile before started asking me.

Melinda: So, wanted go and experienced on another world?

I started smiling and nodded at her.

Melinda: Before i will sent you to another world, is there any question you would like to ask, Jackson?

Jackson: Can i go back to my world back if i become stronger?

Melinda: Yes, you could go back to your world if your level hit to 100. Although there only some people due to their desire to see another world.

I started thinking again before ask her.

Jackson: Does that mean the reincarnated people have their ability?

Melinda: Yes, and your ability depend on what you always do during your lifetime.

Jackson: ...shit

Melinda: Don't worry, you still have your ability even you playing those video game.

Jackson: I kinda worry though.. I wonder what another world look like and what my ability gonna be...

Melinda: You will find out once you got sent there.

Jackson: If- If you say so.

Melinda: So, is there another question you wanted to asked?

I doesn't say anything but just shake my head right to left.

Melinda: Very well then.

Melinda seem chanting something before there are white orb started surrounding us and started spinning around. I started feel panicking but she ensure that it's safe and he were about to get sent to another world. I just stand there, preparing for transfer to another world. I started look at her, where she give me a warm smile before she say:

"I hope you doing well on another world."

That was last thing i saw before the light completely consume my vision.

========{Notification}=========
Welcome to Another World,
Traveler!
=============================

Universe: ???
Location: ???

Somewhere on universe, there are girl who seem crying over someone as she keep repeatedly saying "I'm sorry" over and over...

Author: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy reading this! And sorry if my English is bad. :')