{RWBY} Chapter 18: Dungeon Raid Time!

==========================================

Universe: RWBY (AU)

Location: Somewhere on Beacon Academy

Status: Me and the bois raiding on dungeon

==========================================

Inside the elevator, team JACO seem waiting for the elevator to go up to their destination. Jackson yawning, Agato crosses his arm, waiting patiently, Chariot whistling out of bore and Olivia seem sleeping inside Jackson's pocket.

*Ting!*

Finally arrived, they step out from the elevator and goes into Ozpin's office, where there are Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood and Ruby who look at them.

Ruby: Guys?

Jackson: Sup, Ruby

Agato: Hello, Ruby.

Chariot: Whazzup

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation, Ruby.

Ruby put her attention at him.

Ozpin: Why don't you go and spend some time with your team? You have a big day ahead of you.

Ruby: Any time, sir

Ozpin: And Miss Rose, please try and be... discreet about this matter.

Ruby: Yes sir.

Ruby started leaving as she waving at them and walk bypass them.

Ruby: Seeya, guys!

Jackson, Agato, Chariot: Seeya!

Before she press the button and goes inside as the door close behind them. Team JACO stopped in front of them, where Ironwood look at them with suspicious and cautious.

Ironwood: Is this the people who claimed themselves from another world and called themselves as the 'Traveler' that will defeated her, Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes, James.

Ironwood then turn his head toward the Travelers, who still show very cautious.

Ironwood: Is it true that you have special ability to observe thing, just like in Game as he claimed?

The Travelers look at him before used {Observe} on him.

====={Status}=====
Name: James Ironwood
Race: Human
Title: The General of Atlesian
Level: ???
HP: ??? MP: ???
===========

Ironwood: ?

Agato: It's true, General James Ironwood. We're from another world that called Earth.

Ironwood surprised that they really know his name and even rank. He look at Ozpin, who seem giving mischievous smile.

Ozpin: See, told you.

Ironwood: You really have interesting students here, Ozpin.

Jackson: So...

Ironwood turn his head back toward Travelers.

Jackson: Is there... A reason why we being called here?

Ironwood clear his throat before put his arm behind his back.

Ironwood: Well... You see that last night, there are an intruder that goes inside CCT tower and we don't know what is she doing there that time.

Jackson: I see...

Ozpin: Perhaps you know who is she, isn't it?

Jackson just give very surprised face to him