{RWBY} Chapter 12: Best Day or Worst Day Ever..?

==============================

Universe: Remnant

Location: Somewhere on Vale

Status: ???

==============================

{3rd Pov}

Emerald and Mercury leave Tukson's Booktrade shop after finished their job on assassinated Tukson for leaving the White Fang.

Emerald stretches her arms overhead while Mercury is carrying a comic.

Emerald: What's with that?

Mercury: I like the pictures.

After they both disappeared from the scene, there are someone in red hoodie seem get inside the shop and found the dead body as there are blood everywhere

???: Poor you...

The sad female distorting voice can be heard before she getting closer to the corpse and put some sort of golden liquid to it. She then put her palm on his head and started chanting as her palm and golden liquid started glowing bright.

After finished chanting, she slowly back away from it and wait. It wasn't long before the corpse reacting as it slowly levitating in the air and the golden liquid absorbed inside body as his body slowly healed up before Tukson come back to the life and gently float down. Tukson confused on what just happen before look at hoodie woman, where he back away from her.

Tukson: Who- Who are you?! And- And what just happen?!

She say nothing as she come closer to him before kneeling down.

???: Do you remember what happen last time, Sir?

Tukson: I... I...

He stopped talking and remember what happen to him.

Tukson: I- I got killed by Cinder's associates for leaving the White Fang!

???: That's right, and i just resurrected you because i feel pity on you.

Tukson: I- I-

He then kneel down and bow to her.

Tukson: Thank you, ma'am! Thank you so much!

???: You have my welcome, Sir.

She take some kind of necklace and give it to Tukson.

???: Have this necklace. This will change your appearance completely so no one will recognize you as long as you wear it.

Tukson: Are- Are you sure about giving this to stranger?

???: Take this one as well. This will summon your helper if you ever need help with carried something.

She then get up and turned around to take her leave from the shop.

Tukson: W- Wait!

She stopped and turned her head to Tukson.

Tukson: Is there anything i could do to repay your kindness?

???: You don't have to, Sir. I'm appreciate it.

Tukson: No! I will do anything to repay your kindness! Anything!

She stopped talking for a bit before she started asking.

???: You perhaps know where Beacon Academy is? Because i am new here and i was lost when i tried find this academy.

She asked in distorting yet soft tone before she seem smiling.