Mornings

I woke up to the sun starting to peek through the shades but Emily remained sleeping. I quietly got out of bed and slipped on my robe, making my way to the kitchen. I first checked my phone and found no calls or texts from Alex which I took as a good sign, and then started making some coffee.

Once I got two mugs I returned to the bedroom and sat one of them on Emily's nightstand. Her eyes began to flutter open and a smile spread across her face.

   "Good morning" I kissed her as she sat up a bit.

   "It is with you" she reached for the coffee. "Thank you"

   "Of course" I snuggled back into bed with her.

   "Anything from Alex?" She asked.

   "Nope. So, I'm assuming everything went alright" I chuckled.

   "I forgot how quiet our mornings used to be"

   "Yeah a screaming baby can erase those memories pretty quick" she laughed.

   "I miss her though"

   "I do too. We can go get her whenever"

   "I'll call Alex and see what's going on" I reached for my phone and dialed Alex's number and placed her on speaker.

   "Hey, how did everything go?" I asked.

   "Good, she was an angel"

   "Good! I'm glad!"

   "How about you? I take it your night was um, eventful.."

   "Alex, you're on speaker"

   "Oh-hi Emily"

   "Hey Blake" she chuckled. " and yes, we found a way to stay occupied" she then smirked at me and I could feel myself starting to get wet as I recalled last nights events.

   "We can come pick her up in an hou-" Emily started but I stopped her and mouthed an hour and a half. "Um, hour and a half? Does that work?"

   "Sounds good! See you then!"

Emily hung up and gave me a look.

    "So, what did you have in mind for an hour and fifteen minutes?" She smirked and I set our coffees off to the side before straddling her lap.

   "Mmm I figured we could think of something"

   "Yeah?" Her hands gripped my waist as mine draped around her neck.

I leaned in to her and could taste the coffee on her lips.

    "You didn't get your fill last night?" She asked as she tilted her head allowing me more access to her neck.

   "Oh I don't think I'll ever get enough of you"

She hummed and let her eyes close as I moved lower and lower, snaking my hand up her shirt.

   "Lay down" i panted and she got situated in a more comfortable position.

Thanks to my suggestion on ditching pajamas, her lower half was already open for me. I bit my lip and smirked as I noticed the wet spot on the sheets made by Emily.

   "I love that I can still get you worked up just from kissing" I whispered. She let out an airy moan in response.

I spread her legs wider began kissing her inner thighs, leaving dark marks and love bites leading all the way to her pussy.

I decided to try something new, which we had talked about but never done.

I spit onto her clit and spread it around with my tongue which, from the way Emily reacted, she definitely liked that.

   "Oh fuck" she groaned as one hand grabbed a fist full of my hair and the other gripped the sheets. "filthy little slut"

I dipped my tongue inside of her and let it roam the familiar walls and the sensitive grooves. Letting her body tell me what she wants. When her hips bucked I knew it was time to add my fingers.

I lifted my head,

   "You taste so good" I moaned before diving back into her, but this time I added my fingers to the mix.

   "Fuck baby! Faster!" She cried.

I had her cumming shortly after increased my speed. I could watch her arch her back and scream my name all day. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I sucked my fingers clean and rubbed her shaking legs in an attempt to calm her a bit.

   "Come here. Now" she ordered. She sat up at the end of the bed and gestured for me to sit.

   "Ah ah ah, legs apart" she corrected as I initially was going to sit on her lap, but she had me straddling her thigh instead. Since we both had our skin exposed, there was no barrier between my clit and her thigh. I let out a moan as I made contact.

   "Jesus fuck, looks like I'm not the only one who was worked up" she chided. Slowly she began to move my hips, grinding me into her thigh.

   "Look at me" she whispered. "I want you to look at me when you cum"

   "What makes you so sure I'll even cum?"

   "Excuse me?" she stopped my hips and brought her hand up to my throat squeezing it. "Because you always cum when I'm the one taking care of you whore. I don't know why I'm getting this attitude?"

   "I should punish you, but we've got limited time." She said sounding very disappointed, and began to move my hips faster.

I leaned in to kiss her, wanting to let my passion out in some way but she pulled back.

   "You want to kiss me?" She asked.

   "Yes please"

   "That's odd coming from someone who doesn't even think I can get her to orgasm...you seem so desperate for more of me in any way you can get it..."

I knew I should've kept my mouth shut.

   "Please, I'm sorry" i whimpered.

   "Too fucking bad" she held my hips down firmly as I continued to move faster and faster against her until the knot in my stomach broke and I came so hard I nearly slipped off her leg from how wet I got it.

I could feel Emily's piercing eyes on me as I came down from my high.

   "Fuck come here" she pulled me by my cheeks and our lips crashed. It was a burning, urgent kiss that both of us had wanted.

   "I wish you would behave better, do you have any idea how hard it is to watch you fuck yourself on my leg and not even be able to kiss you?"

    "I'm sorry, I'll be better. I promise"

She kissed me once more and we went and got cleaned up to go get Lauren.

At Alex's house:

   "There's my girl!" Emily cooed as she took Lauren from Alex, giving her little love pecks all over. "I missed you"

I loved how much she adored our daughter. It was so surreal sometimes because when I was ten years old, my future was a white picket fence, a couple kids and a husband... because that's what I was taught it should be, and I felt like there was something wrong with me for not seeing that future, society prepared for me. But this. Right here, watching my wife treat our daughter like a real life angel couldn't feel more right. This is what happiness feels like. And no societal standards could ever change my mind.

Low key love this chapter. I've been goin through it with my conservative family and it's been difficult so to anyone who feels what I described in that last bit, I get it. And I'm here. But please please know that there is literally NOTHING WRONG WITH LIVING A HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE THAT SUITS YOU.
And on that lovingly aggressive note, until the next chapter 💕