Investigation

"Agent Prentiss, Agent Y/L/N, please sit" Strauss motioned to the two chairs.

I was riddled with anxiety as to what JJ had said and even more so about what Strauss was going to say to us.

    "Listen,  I don't know what's going on but so far I have had two complaints now from two different members of your team."

   "Would your most recent complaint be from Jennifer Jareau?" Emily raised an eyebrow, absolutely furious.

   "yes, she seems to think the two of you working together is compromising the productivity of the team"

   "Oh that's rich coming from her" I scoffed.

   "what's that supposed to mean?" Strauss inquired.

   "Agent Jareau has made it her job to drive a wedge between Agent Prentiss and myself"

   "And why is that?"

  "Because she has romantic feelings towards Agent Prentiss"

   "You two have more women wrapped around your fingers than Agent Morgan, I'm impressed" she chuckled a bit. "Listen, I don't want to waste time investigating this anymore than you do, but I'll be conducting interviews with all of your team members. Until I've completed it, I'm afraid you're both suspended. Agent Morgan will step in as acting unit chief in your absence Emily."

   "I'll go, the team needs a unit chief more than another profiler, Emily can stay." I chimed.

   "Agent Y/L/N, this isn't your call to make. Take the weekend and I want no contact with the team. Understood?"

   "Yes ma'am" Emily and I said in sync.

The two of us walked back and gathered our things.

   "where are you goin?" Morgan raises his eyebrows.

   "Strauss will talk to all of you" I nodded before walking away.

   "Y/n?" Blake asked as I turned the corner. "what's going on?"

    "Ask Strauss" I sighed.

   "I'm not asking Strauss, I'm asking you."she stops.

   "JJ went to Strauss, claiming that having Emily and I working together is a risk for the team, so now Strauss is conducting an investigation."

   "You're kidding"

   "I wish I was"

   "Well, it's not gonna stick. The team can't have one without the other. You two are strong on your own, but together, you're a powerhouse."

I smiled and gave Alex a hug.

   "thank you"

Emily walked up behind me,

   "ready?" she asks.

I nodded and the two of us got into the elevator.

   "Maybe there's a bright side to this"

   "yeah?" I looked at the smirk spreading across her face.

   "maybe we can take a vacation, just us. A short honeymoon"

   "where too?"

   "hmmm I don't know how far we should go, in case that nightmare tries to say we're 'fleeing' or some other made up bullshit. She seems to enjoy doing that."

   "Good point" she paused "how about we get a hotel, New York"

   "really?"

  "Yeah, just a couple nights"

   "I'd love to"

We walked to the car and she kissed me as we got in.

   "what was that for" I giggled.

   "What? I can't kiss my wife just because?"

   "No, you can, anytime baby, anytime" I leaned into her before she started the car.

At the hotel in New York:

       "oh my god" I gasp as we walk into the hotel room. "Em, we can't afford this"

   "I've been saving, it's ok honey" she laughed as the door clicked shut.

   "A terrace? Oh my god, this is amazing" I stepped out and Emily placed her hands on my waist, hugging me from behind, kissing my neck. "do we have any plans?" I asked.

   "Yes, you, me, the mini bar, bed, bath, terrace, and most importantly," she leans in and whispers, "no clothes"

   "did you only bring me here for sex?" I turned around and raised an eyebrow flirtatiously.

  "well, no I jus-" she stammered almost nervously.

   "Emily, I'm kidding" I laugh and she rolls her eyes. "did I actually make thee Emily Prentiss nervous? My wife?"

   "No, I just,"

   "I like that I can still do that to you" I kissed her. "because you, you will always make me nervous, in the best way possible"

  "Oh honey, one look at you and I'm all butterflies"

Here with her, leaving all the bs back at Qunatico, was a luxury that we rarely ever got and neither of us wanted to waste it.

   "are you hot?" I ask as I start to walk inside. "I'm hot" I took off my shirt leaving me in my favorite black lace bra, and it just so happened to be Emilys favorite too.

I sat on the edge of the bed and studied Emily as she walked towards me. Her red v-neck honed the ability to make me fold. I swallowed hard as I tried not make my blatant hypnosis of her chest.

   "Is everything alright?" her voice turned smug. "You seem....distracted"

  (I know you all know the red v-neck I'm talking about...)

   "No, I-I'm fine"

   "really?"

   "Mmhmm" I nodded unconvincingly.

   "Oh, so you wouldn't mind if I just," she pulled her shirt over head.

Jesus Christ... if this is a test of wills I am going to fail miserably and she knows it.

Her bra was a deep shade of blue, and this was most definitely its debut.

"or if I," she unbuttoned her pants, revealing matching lace panties, and the thin straps around the g-string were made of diamonds. My mouth hung open and for all I know I was drooling.

    "close your mouth Y/n," she took a step towards me. "didn't your mother ever teach that it's not polite to stare?"

   "She did, but she also told me to admire art when I see it so I'm torn"

She spread my legs apart and rubbed my thighs.

   "Torn huh?" her breath hit my neck causing me to shiver. "as to whether you should just sit here and admire me, or" she paused, sucking on my neck. "or to whether or not you should do something about it"

My hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer to me. I kissed her lower abdomen and ran my hand around, grabbing her ass.

   "Alright, so I see we made a decision to do something-" Emily started and I cut her off.

   "Oh I'm gonna do something baby, but what that looks like exactly is up to you" I stood and flipped positions.

Now straddling her waist, my hands held her by her wrists above her head, I leaned in, hovering just above her lips.

   "And how's that?" Emily huffed, in slight shock and intriguement at the power change.

  "Well, are you gonna be a good girl form me, or, or am I going to have to punish you Mrs. Prentiss"

Sorry it's a little shorter, i promise I'll make it up to ya all ;)