Guitars And Tattoos ☮︎

Requested: OldFashionedVillain_

Warnings: none :)

Parties. I don't love them but I don't hate them. One person I am intrigued by is none other than the metalhead Eddie Munson. I was also a metalhead, I love bands like Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Mötley Crüe and more. I was staring at him throughout most of this party until he looked right back at me and started walking towards me. I tried to turn away and leave but I felt a hand grab my arm "hey, sorry to bother you. I just saw you looking and I thought you looked familiar." He smiled at me. I froze and didn't really know what to say. "Do you have a minute? Maybe we can talk outside or something?" He had a glint of hope in his eyes so I gave him a small smile and replied "sure, I'd love that."

We got outside and sat on the grass outside near the woods. "Oh uhh... I'm Eddie Munson." He held out his hand which made me giggle "I'm y/n. I'm actually in a few of your classes which is probably why I look familiar." He had a look of realisation on him. "Oh you're the person with really good style who always sits at the back of class. You have nice tattoos." Honestly he isn't that bad to talk to. "Thank you. I like yours too, especially the bats on your arm... Bats always remind me of Ozzy Osbourne." I laugh out. "No way you watched that?!" He asks in disbelief "I was there, I went to the concert. It was gross believe me." I grimace at the memory "you're so lucky! My favourite tattoo on you is your skeleton hands. I think they're so cool." I feel bad, I was sat here thinking he'd be the biggest arsehole ever. "Let me guess do you also play guitar?" I asked sarcastically. "Yeah actually I do." Wow, we have more in common than I thought.

"No really I've never regretted anything more than getting that stupid dinosaur tattoo!" I laughed. "Oh come on it's adorable y/n, just like you." He said. Why do I blush so much when he talks to me. I quickly check the watch on my wrist to see that it's 2am. "Omg we've been talking for 3 hours!" I said. "I should get going. It was nice talking to you though." I started getting up to leave "wait! Don't go yet." He looks so sad... "I have to but I'll see you tomorrow... Maybe in school. That's if you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me?" I asked. He stayed quiet and just looked at me. I knew he wouldn't like me for long. "Sorry forget it... Bye Eddie." I say walking at a fast pace.

Once again I feel a pull on my arm but Eddie was standing so very close to me. "I wouldn't be embarrassed at all to be seen with you." He said as he leaned in quickly and embraced his lips to mine. Our lips seemed to fit perfectly together and I could taste the Jack Daniels and cigarettes. It felt so right and for once I felt appreciation. We separated for air and we both had huge smiles planted on our faces. "I'll see you tomorrow darling." He said and waved me off. I was excited to see him tomorrow.