Welcome Back ☮︎/༆

Requested: no

Warnings: mentions of death, swearing and violence

Normal- y/n pov
Bold- Eddie pov

Y/n's powers are based off of Klaus Hargreeves

Mediumship: The power to perceive and communicate with spirits

Superpowers weren't rare in Hawkins apparently. There was El but she moved to California. I don't know much about what happened in Hawkins, I just almost got killed but used my own power to protect me from a huge gross creature in '85.

Flashback...
I was cleaning the mall after hours since I needed money to go towards college in the future. I had my music on quite loud but I still heard the gunshots in the main entrance area so I hid.

I called the cops and finally came out when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed and grabbed this person's arm, twisted it a little and slammed them against a wall... Only for it to be Steve Harrington looking very roughed up.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine but you need to get out of here now y/n!"  He said in a fit of panic. I had helped Steve out with homework a few times so we were kind of friends.

"What why?"

"There's something comi-" he was cut off by a huge fleshy monster crashing through the glass roof as it roared out.

We were all hiding but it heard El in one of the clothes stores so I manifested some spirits of dead soldiers that had obviously died in this area years ago. They ran at the fleshy monster shooting at it with there old guns and stabbing it with whatever they had. This distraction worked enough for them to get to some sort of safety.

Since that day I became distant from everyone but the town had an earthquake (according to everyone that didn't know about the supernatural) and I was at the school helping people out.

I walk over to the missing people board to see someone had defaced the one of Eddie Munson. I ripped it off and heard someone next to me.

"I wish I could thank you for that."

She turned to look at me dead in the eyes. I turned to look behind me to see if she had someone holding her attention but to my shock there wasn't a single person in this area.

"So do it."

She smiled at me then looked around to make sure nobody was watching her.

"You can see me?"

"Yep. I have some sort of special mediumship... Welcome back."

"I always wanted to talk to you since you seemed cool but you were always distant with everyone."