The Bucket List- Part 3 ☮︎/༆

• Long time no see guys haha 🖤•

Requested: no

Warnings: bad language and a little angsty

Normal- y/n pov
Bold- Eddie pov

No way! I still can't believe we're in France. Jeff's dad dropped us off and said he'd be back the next morning for us. Wayne had set this all up and even booked a hotel room for the night. I'm so beyond happy and I get to share this moment with Eddie.

"Where should we go y/n?"

"I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower... Since I was a young enough to even know what it was."

"Then that's where we'll go. We're here to complete your bucket list."

I looked into those y/e/c eyes and it felt like I was falling right in deep. We walked to the Eiffel Tower which was only 5 minutes away from our hotel room and y/n's expression was priceless. Her face lit up as the giant historical tower was right in front of her.

"Could we please go and stand underneath it?"

"Of course we can."

When under it I turned to face Eddie and I took his hands in mine as a gesture to show my appreciation.

"Eddie. I can't thank you enough for all these opportunities you've given me in the short space of time that I've known you. Thanks to your selflessness I've completed everything on my list."

"Everything?"

"Yes? Go to France was the last one on there."

"Why did you cross out falling in love?"

"Nobody would love me. I've been told it so much over the years that I've truly believed it. I know I'm not much to look at and I'm not the most interesting so there's obviously more out there for guys to be attracted to."

"I love you... I have since I laid my eyes on you. Then I got to know this little ray of sunshine that you are and I fell even harder. I wanted to give you the world so completing your bucket list felt like I was close enough to it."

"Wow Eddie... I thought that my feelings wouldn't have been shared but... I love you too."

Come on Eddie! Kiss her! Show her what she means to you!

I leaned in and placed my lips to hers in a loving and gentle kiss. I can't believe she feels the same way. Eddie "the freak" Munson just got the girl of his dreams and it doesn't feel real.

We spent the rest of the day exploring, trying foods, going to places she's dreamed about and it has been the best day of my life.

Jeff's dad came to get us the next day. We almost didn't wake up in time since we done so much in the day that we passed out in bed the second we got in the room. She held my hand for the flight back to Hawkins and I just watched her not wanting to forget a single detail about her. This was only the beginning of something new... Until we got back.

I saw moving vans outside my trailer and my dad packing boxes into them. I let go of Eddie and ran over to see what was going on.

"Dad? Why are we moving already?! We have only been here for a few weeks and I've finally found myself here!"

Hot tears ran down my face as my dad explained that his job has requested that he does the work required in Minnesota instead of a small town like Hawkins.

"We leave tomorrow for our journey to our new flat" my dad said sorrowfully.

I cuddled up to Eddie that night and sobbed out onto his pillows.