❥ 4 ❥

Author:

Before he could turn his back somebody came and hugged him from behind.

Seokjin looks down at the hands which are holding his waist. He harshly removed those hands and pushed that woman away from him.

Seokjin: Stay away from me. ( He shouted ) Wh-why are yo-you still here? ( He stutters )

Author:

YN was about to leave but heard someone shouting.

YN: Who is shouting? ( She frowned her eyebrows. )

Author:

She starts looking here and there to see who is shouting.

Soon YN saw a man and woman. She started watching them from a distance.

Emily walked towards Seokjin again. And Seokjin starts walking backward.

Seokjin: Don-don't com-come near me.

Emily: ( She smirks ) I missed you so much in these 8 years

Emily: ( She smirks ) I missed you so much in these 8 years. ( She scanned seokjin from up to down while slowly taking steps towards him. ) You look so hot now. Your whole appearance is sending chills down my spine. Everything about you is attracting me towards you.

Seokjin: ( His back hit the wall ) Aunty Emily plea-please don-don't com-come near me. Sta-stay aw-away from me.

Emily: When you were 19 I had so much fun with you. ( She Smirks ) Now that you are 27 let's have more fun in bed baby.

Seokjin: It was fun for you but for me, it was sexual abuse. Go away from here. ( He shouted )

Emily: Shh... Don't shout at me, baby. ( She trapped his tall figure in between her arms against the wall. ) You won't be able to face the consequences.

Author:

Tears started forming in his eyes. Seokjin looks like a vulnerable kid right now. The coldness in his eyes was replaced with helplessness. He can't believe his past is standing in front of him.

Emily leaned forward to kiss him. But Seokjin turned his face to the other side. Emily made him face her again by harshly holding his face. Seokjin closed his eyes tightly.

Before she could kiss him YN harshly pulled Emily's hair from the back.

Emily: Ahh... Leave my hair. ( She screamed )

Author:

After hearing Emily screaming in pain, Seokjin opened his eyes. He saw a lady wearing a mask pulling Emily's hair.