❥ 24 ❥

Taehyung: ( He is still holding YN by her waist ) YN are you okay? ( He asked worriedly ) 

YN: ( She slowly nods her head ) I'm fine!

Seokjin: ( He removes his mask ) But I'm not!

YN / Taehyung: ( They both turns their head and looks at Seokjin )

Author:

Seokjin walk towards them and pulled YN closer and circled his right arm around YN's shoulder.

Seokjin: What are you doing with him? ( He asked YN )

YN: Huh? Uh... we are buying some stuff.

Seokjin: For Whom? ( He asked coldly )

YN: For our house.

Seokjin: If you want to buy something for our house then you should have told me not him. And you! ( He looks at Taehyung ) How dare you touch my wife? 

Taehyung: Hyung, she was about to fall. If I didn't hold her at the right time then- ( YN cuts him off )

YN: One second Taehyung! ( She looks at Seokjin and removes his arm from her shoulder. ) What's wrong with you?

Seokjin: Nothing is wrong with me. Why?

YN: Then what are you doing here instead of working in your company?

Seokjin: I- I Wh-why should I tell you? ( He stutters )

Taehyung: Because she is your wife. And she has the right to know everything about you.

Seokjin: You don't poke your nose in our matter ( He said to Taehyung )

YN: Seokjin were you- ( She paused for a couple of seconds and continues... ) Were you spying on us?

Seokjin: ( His eyes widened ) No! I wasn't!

Taehyung: Then what are you doing here?