❥ 14 ❥

Author:

Seokjin and YN are in the makeup room.

Seokjin: I thought you will not come back. Why did you switch off your phone? ( He asked YN )

YN: I was flying to Korea so obviously I have to switch off my phone

YN: I was flying to Korea so obviously I have to switch off my phone. And why did you think that I will not come back? Didn't I promise you that I will attend this party?

Seokjin: I know you promised m- ( He was cut off by a knock on the door. He looks at the door ) Come in!

Yeonjun: ( He came inside the makeup room ) What are you both doing here?

YN: Mr. Kim is lecturing me.

Seokjin: ( He looks at YN in surprise ) I wasn't lecturing you.

Yeonjun: ( He slaps his forehead with his hand ) You both need to act like a couple not like enemies. Anyways listen to me now. ( He looks at Seokjin ) Getting married to Miss Kang isn't enough for you, Mr. Kim

Seokjin: Then what else do you want me to do?

Yeonjun: ( He takes out his phone and shows them a video ) You both also have to act like these lovey-dovey couples in front of everyone.

YN: ( She rolls her eyes after seeing the video. ) Aren't you expecting too much Mr. Yeonjun? Look at Mr. Kim do you think he will act like these couples? Earlier when he extended his hand in front of me his hand was trembling.

Seokjin: Are you making fun of me? ( He asked coldly )

YN: No! I am just saying that doing lovey-dovey things isn't your cup of tea.

Seokjin: ( He folds his arms ) Excuse me?

Yeonjun: Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is- ( He stops speaking when he saw YN glaring at him. He laughs nervously and continues ) I mean Miss Kang is not lying though. ( He looks at Seokjin ) Mr. Kim, you know Mr. Yun very well right? He will definitely try to spoil this party by creating problems for you.

Seokjin: I know! He will not sit quietly. ( He looks at YN ) Miss YN don't interact with my stepdad. He is a troublemaker. Stay away from him. Did you get it?

YN: Okay! Now can we get out of here?

Author:

Seokjin nods his head and walks towards the door. YN and Yeonjun also followed him.

Suddenly Yeonjun got a call on his mobile phone.