❥⁠ 20 ❥⁠

Author:

As soon as Seokjin left from there Taehyung grabbed YN's hand and took her out of the house.

Yeonjun: ( His eyes widened ) Taehyung sir where are you talking Mrs. Kim? ( He followed Taehyung and YN )

Taehyung: ( He turns his back ) Don't follow us. ( He said coldly )

Yeonjun: But- ( YN cuts him off )

YN: Mr. Yeonjun Taehyung is my best friend. He will not do anything to me.

Yeonjun: ( He sighs ) Okay! ( He left from there )

Taehyung: ( He looks at YN ) What's going on here YN? When did you get married to Hyung? Why you didn't tell me about this when you came to US?

_
YN's Thoughts:

Should I tell him that it's a contract marriage?

No! He is Mr. Kim's stepbrother so I should not let him know anything.

But if Taehyung is Seokjin's stepbrother brother then that means he is Yun's son?

But how is that possible? Taehyung's surname is Kim then how can he be Yun's son?
_

Taehyung: YN! I'm asking you something ( He asked sternly )

YN: I was going to tell you everything but when I came to US to see Minji I forgot to tell you about my marriage.

Taehyung: YN how can you get married?

YN: What? ( She frowned her eyebrows )

Taehyung: I- I m-mean why you didn't call me at your wedding?

YN: Ooh! Actually, everything happened in a hurry so I didn't get a chance to invite anyone.

_
Taehyung's Thoughts:

I am late.

But why out of all people you married to Seokjin Hyung? I can't even steal you from him.
_

Taehyung: YN why you decided to get married in the mid of searching for that killer who tried to kill you?

_
YN's Thoughts:

How should I tell him now that his father is that killer whom I was searching for?
_

YN: I found that killer.