❥ 5 ❥

Yeonjun: What solution do you have?

Seokjin: Marriage

Yeonjun: What? ( His eyes almost popped out of the socket. And he starts laughing ) Mr. Kim, are you kidding?

Seokjin: What do you think?

Yeonjun: Of course you are... Kidding ( He laughs again. )

Seokjin: ( He sighs and massages his temples )

Yeonjun: How can a man having gynophobia think of marriage? ( Suddenly his facial expressions turned into a serious one ) Mr. Kim, please stop kidding, and let's be serious. We need to find a solution to this gay rumor.

Seokjin: I am very serious from the start. And Mr. Choi, marriage is the only solution to end this gay rumor.

Yeonjun: ( He covers his mouth dramatically )

Author:

Yeonjun walks closer to Seokjin and pinched his hand. Seokjin hissed a little after Yeonjun pinched him.

Seokjin: What the hell? ( He shoots daggers at Yeonjun )

Yeonjun: OH MY GOD! I'm not dreaming. I can't believe my ears.

Seokjin: ( He frowned his eyebrows and asks Yeonjun... ) You pinched me to check whether you are dreaming or not?

Author:

Soon Yeonjun realized what he did and he went toward Seokjin. He caressed Seokjin's hand where he pinched him.

Yeonjun: I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I'm really sorry. I just realized what I did. Please forgive me.

Seokjin: ( He jerked Yeonjun's hands off and glares at him ) Listen to me carefully now. I have decided to do a contract marriage. So I want all the information about that bakery cafe girl we saw downstairs.

Yeonjun: Ooh yes she was that bakery cafe staff who saved you from those girls yesterday. How did I forget her? But wait a sec why do you want her information?

 How did I forget her? But wait a sec why do you want her information?