❥ 19 ❥⁠

Seokjin: Move all your things to my room.

YN: Wh-What? ( Her eyes widened ) Why?

Seokjin: My ( He pauses ) She doesn't deserve to be called my mom. ( He mumbles ) Mrs. Yun is coming here ( He said to YN )

_
YN'S Thoughts:

Mrs. Yun? Mr. Kim's mother?
_

Seokjin: I don't know why she wants to meet you ( He gritted his teeth ) I'm sure my stepdad is behind all this. But anyways when she will come here don't let her doubt you.

YN: ( She slowly nods her head ) When is she coming?

Seokjin: In half an hour. So please hurry up and move your things to my room.

YN: Is she going to stay here?

Seokjin: I don't know. But if she wants to stay here I can't say her to get out. She is older than me and unfortunately, she is my mother too. So I can't treat her the way she treated me. Because I am not like her. ( He said a bit angrily )

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) Huh? What do you mean?

Seokjin: Nothing! After having breakfast you can start moving your things into my room. ( He said coldly )

 ( He said coldly )

_
YN's Thoughts:

Looks like Mr. Kim and his mother are not on good terms with each other.
_

Author:

YN tries to change Seokjin's mood by teasing him.

YN: Are you okay with it? I mean won't you'll have any problem if I stay in your room? What if I ( She paused )

Seokjin: ( He gulps ) What if you?

YN: What if I do something to you?

Seokjin: ( His eyes widened ) I- I know yo-you will not do anything to me. I- I trust you.

YN: Really! ( She squints her eyes ) Aa... Now I got it. Maybe Mr. Yeonjun is also going to shift into your room, right? ( She teases him )

Seokjin: Why he will shift to my room? I don't have two wives.

YN: ( She chuckles ) Because if Mr. Yeonjun will stay in your room with us then you might feel safe with me.

Seokjin: It's not like that I do feel safe with you. ( He said abruptly. )

YN: ( She looks at Seokjin in surprise. ) Wh-what?