❥ 13 ❥

Seokjin: Even if it's hard to believe, believe it, Mr. Yun. I truly love your daughter-in-law. ( He smirks )

Mr. Yun: Then allow me to see my daughter-in-law. Where is she?

Seokjin: ( The smirk on his face disappeared. ) I- I thin- think she- ( Before he could complete his sentence all the lights went off in the party hall )

Author:

Suddenly a spotlight fell on the stage where Yeonjun was standing while holding a mic in his hand. Everyone looks at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: Good Evening to everyone present here. ( He smiles ) I hope you all are enjoying this party.

 ( He smiles ) I hope you all are enjoying this party

Yeonjun: As you all know why Mr. Kim kept this party so I think I don't have to tell you the same thing again. ( He looks at Seokjin ) Mr. Kim, I request you to please come on the stage.

Author:

Seokjin went on the stage.

Yeonjun: ( He looks at Seokjin and smiles ) Mr. Kim should we introduce your wife to everyone present here?

Seokjin: Did she come? ( He asked in a low tone )

Yeonjun: ( He nods his head )

Seokjin: ( He sighs in relief and nods his head ) Call her

Yeonjun: ( He looks at the guests present in the hall. ) Let's give a huge round of applause and welcome Mrs. Kim.

Author:

The spotlight fell on the entrance of the party hall. And slowly everyone saw that a beautifully dressed woman entered in the hall.

She was covering her face with a mask.

Though her half face was covered with a mask, she looked beautiful and flawless.

Everyone's eyes were stuck on her.

Seokjin eyes shine after seeing YN wearing the dress which he personally selected for her. It look like that dress was only made for her.

Seokjin: Beautiful! ( The only word escaped from his mouth )