❥ 7 ❥

Author:

After the hectic day, YN came back home. She kept her bag on the study table and threw herself on the bed. She removed her mask from her face and took a deep breath.

YN: Finally I can breathe properly now. ( She sighs and fish her pockets ) Where is my cell phone? ( She asked herself and gets up from the bed ) It must be in my bag. ( she walks towards the study table. )

Author:

When she opens her bag, first thing she saw was the contract marriage papers.

She took a seat and takes out the contract papers from her bag and starts reading them.

After reading the contract papers she opens her laptop which is on the study table and starts searching about Kim Seokjin and his family.

There are many articles on the internet about Seokjin. She read a few articles about him and his family.

YN: ( She sighs ) There are so many articles here about him and his family. But only one thing grabbed my attention. ( Her aura darkened. ) Mr. YUN! ( She stares at the screen with her bloodshot eyes. )

Author:

YN takes her hand bag on her lap and fish for the card which Yeonjun gave her.

She took out the card from her bag and dialed Yeonjun's number.

She placed her phone on her left ear.

____________________________________________

Author:

Meanwhile, Seokjin sat in his car and was ready to head back home.

Yeonjun also sat in the driver's seat and was about to start the car engine when his phone starts ringing.

Yeonjun: Who is calling now? ( He sighs and removes his phone from his pocket. ) Who is this? ( He receives the call. )

----On-Call----

Yeonjun: Hello!

YN: Hello! Am I speaking to Mr. Choi Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Yes Yeonjun here.

YN: Hello Mr. Yeonjun! I am Kang YN.

Yeonjun: Miss Kang? ( He looks at Seokjin through the rear mirror. )

Author:

Author:

Seokjin looks at Yeonjun when he heard YN's name.