❥ 22 ❥⁠

Author:

YN turns her back and was about to leave from there but before she could do that Seokjin holds her hand and pulls her towards him.

YN fell on top of Seokjin and her lips landed on his.

YN ( Her eyes widened and she immediately gets up ) I- I will g- go and sleep on the c- couch. Good Night! ( She goes and sleeps on the couch. )

Author:

Seokjin didn't move and stayed in the same position for a minute. After some time he gets up and looks at YN who is sleeping on the couch.

 After some time he gets up and looks at YN who is sleeping on the couch

Author:

He was about to call her but before he could do that his phone starts ringing.

Seokjin receives the call.

----On-Call----

Seokjin: Hello!

Yeonjun: Sorry for distributing you, Mr. Kim.

Seokjin: What happened?

Yeonjun: Mr. Kim I called you to inform you that I packed my things and sneaked out of your house before anyone could see me.

Seokjin: Why did you leave?

Yeonjun: Mr. Kim have you thought about what Mrs. Yun and Taehyung sir will think if they find out that I'm staying with you both? They might think that something is fishy here.

Seokjin: Hmm! You are right! Anything else?

Yeonjun: Huh? Aa... No I- I guess.

Seokjin: Okay then good night!

Yeonjun: Wait! Wait! Wait! Mr. Kim!

Seokjin: What is it now?

Yeonjun: May I take leave tomorrow?

Seokjin: No!

Yeonjun: Mr. Kim, please!

Seokjin: Didn't you hear me? I said 'No'

Yeonjun: ( He sighs ) Okay then I will tell my mom that you didn't give me a leave that's why I can't go on a blind date tomorrow

Seokjin: Why are you bringing aunty between our conversations? Don't emotionally blackmail me Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: Then Hyung please give me a one day leave.