Marriage

Evelyn's POV

The household was like a sitcom on supernatural steroids. Charlie, the bewildered dad, faced the dilemma of a daughter planning a wedding and another adopting a vampire.

"So.... you want to take her in...?" He asked, pointing at Bree.

"Yes!" I exclaimed with the kind of enthusiasm that would make a cheerleader jealous, and Charlie sighed.

"There are only two rooms, where will she stay?" He questioned frowning at me.

"Well she's still a kid so... with me! In my room, since it's the biggest," I declared. "What about your mother?" Charlie asked. "She said to do as I please!" I replied cheerfully.

Chief Swan groaned, holding his head, probably wondering if he had landed in an alternate universe.

It had been a week since I broke up with Jacob. Ahem! I mean, broke the bond with Jacob.

We hadn't met since then. Meanwhile, Bella and the Cullens were on a crash course in "How to Walk in Heels 101."

While I sat with my dad, discussing the logistics of adopting a vampire which he actually doesn't know about, Charlie couldn't help but express his confusion about us.

"What's up with you girls...? One wants to get married, and the other wants to have a kid," He pondered, shaking his head.

"So can I keep her?!" I asked, flashing a bright smile. "Yes! Yes! Do what you want! I don't care!" Charlie sighed, throwing in the towel.

"Yay!" Bree and I cheered, celebrating with a victorious high five.

Bella returned, and we all gathered for a family dinner, turning the household into a delightful blend of chaos and laughter.

Time Skip~~~~

In the ongoing sitcom of my life, the night took a dramatic turn as Bree decided to give my neck a love bite. "AAaAhh!! Agrghh!! Bree!!" I yelped, in pain.

"Ngh... calm down, babe...." I attempted to push her away, but she groaned, apparently enjoying the neck buffet.

Just when things were getting a bit too wild, Charlie, the ever-watchful dad, knocked on our door.

"DAD!! FINE!! I'M FINE!! It's... just a nightmare! Don't come in, I'm naked!!" I panicked, desperately trying to keep the scene PG-rated.

"Okay, okay, fine! I'll go if you guys are fine...." He announced, concerned
"Yes! Please!" I shouted, and with that, Charlie retreated.

"Bree, will you let me go...?" I asked, attempting to negotiate my escape from her vampiric embrace. "Ju-just f-f-for a while..?" She pleaded with puppy eyes.

'So cute!! Ahhh my heart!! MY HEART!!' I sighed, deciding to let her have her melodramatic moment.

An Eternity Later~~

After a few hours of Bree indulging in a blood-drinking marathon, exhaustion wrapped her weary arms around me.

Holding my head, I decided it was time to call in some help. Jasper, the vampire with the knack for dealing with unruly situations, became my go-to guy.

"Hey! What's up, baby? What a surprise you're calling me and not Edward?!" Jasper greeted, amused by the unexpected call.

"I thought you're the best person for the job," I replied, my voice carrying the weight of tiredness. "What happened?!" Jasper's tone shifted to serious mode.

"Um.. it's Bree, can you...uh... you know... I... just can you come and uh...get her?" I requested, feeling the impending doom of consequences.

*Beep* *Beep*