Hey! It's Official

Evelyn's POV

"Evie, tell me, how do you manage to get yourself into messes like this?" Carlisle asked holding his head.

"Trust me Carlisle! I've been asking myself the same question ever since I arrived at Forks," I replied. I glanced at Rosalie, who was carrying my new niece.

"Hey Nessie!" I approached and took her from Rosalie, twirling her around. "Ma baby!! Hwoow awee ywoo!!" I rubbed her cheeks with mine, and the baby giggled.

We were at the Cullens' house, and I had brought Jacob and Stephen, who were glaring at each other. "Who are they?" Reneedme asked.

"Ah... my... boyfriends....?" I replied, slightly confused.

"Boy...friends...?! Since when?!" Alice asked surprised, and I smiled. "They're my imprints, so Boyfrie----

"Decide on one, not two," Jasper took Nessie away from my hands, not before giving my head a playful slap.  Argh! That hurt!" I yelped.

"Sister! How was college?!" Bella approached, handing me a can of beer.

I took it, making a disgusted face. "Pfft ha ha, can't you tell how it went from the way she looks?!" Edward chimed in, answering for me.

"It was like shit! The new chemistry professor is a narcissistic, self-absorbed idiot!" I exclaimed, and Bella laughed. "Looks like you got yourself a new dog!" Rosalie scoffed.

"Yeah... looks like it," I nervously replied, glancing at Stephen as he explored the Cullens' house. "Did you see this happening?" I asked Alice, and she shook her head.

"Evelyn, come here!" Esme called. "I'm coming!" I went to where Mr. and Mrs. Cullen were sitting. "Sit!" They pointed to the sofa opposite them, but the only seat available was in the middle.

'These stupid brats!'

I sighed and sat between the two wolves. "So, is this possible?!" I pointed at Stephen. All the vampires looked at him skeptically, and he started sweating.

"They won't kill me, right?" He asked, worried about being in the Vampire's lait. "Hmm... probably not," I replied amused and turned towards Carlisle and Esme.

"I mean, is it possible to imprint on someone who already has an imprint?!" I asked seriously.

"Yeah! I mean, why not! You can have two soulmates in a single life. Since you're special, you might handle two!" Carlisle replied.

"Keep fighting! I'll cheer you on!" Esme cheered, and I looked at them with a weird face. "I'm barely able to handle one wolf, now I need to take care of another?" I groaned.

"Hey, don't call me as if I'm an eyesore!" Jacob exclaimed. "Well, I can just make that potion I gave Jacob again and feed it to Stephen!" I replied calmly.

"What portion?!" Stephen panicked, grabbing my shoulders. Jacob slapped his hands away and pulled me into his arms. "I didn't like this guy once!" I pointed at Jacob.

"So, being the witch I am, I made a poison, fed it to him, and broke the imprint—it's difficult to make but not impossible--" "No! Eve! I'm not doing it!" Stephen exclaimed, cutting me off.

"You really think I'm going to fall for you? Really?! Do you know how painful it is for an imprintee when his own imprint rejects and goes to another man?!" I asked.

"I know... I realised how fucking painful it is this morning," Stephen replied with a pitiful smile and sat back down.

"Stephen, imprinting works both ways. Not only you, even I feel the same. You can't make me fall for you, and I'm sure of it. Now, do you still want to do this?" I asked.