Having a Panic Attack

Yancy: Gets really worried and tries to comfort you as best he can. He tries to tell you some jokes to make you laugh and calm you down.

Damien: "Woah! Hey, friend, are you alright? Whatever is making you feel this way, you can tell me. Tell me everything, or nothing, if you prefer. Just remember, we are in this together." He will continue to say comforting things.

Illinois: "I know. It is normal to panic when you see me. I'm that attractive." After a moment, he does eventually start to get concerned. "...Are you okay?"

Dark: "What are you doing?"

Google: He does the grounding method. (Which, by the way, never works for me.)

Wilford: "ARE YOU OKAYYYY?!"

Engineer Mark: "It's not your fault. It's mine. I built the warp core. I sent it back."

Heist Mark: "Are you having a panic attack? D-do you need help?"

Eric Derekson: "Oh! Uh... Look, uh... I-I don't really know what to do in this situation... Even though I'm in this situation a lot... Uh... Sorry... Uh... M-my dad usually yells at me, but that never helps... Uh..." The stuttering gets worse the more he rambles about how he's sorry and he doesn't know what to do, until eventually, he's panicking too.

Derek Derekson: "...You're just like Eric. Get up. You're fine!"