Suddenly Hugging Them and Crying

Yancy: "Hey..." He hugs back, confused and concerned. "Did... Did something happen? What...? What happened to youse?"

Damien: He hugs back and pulls you in a bit to comfort you more. "I know. It's alright. Tell me whatever you are comfortable with sharing with me, even if that amount is nothing. Whatever helps."

Illinois: He hugs back. He may rub your back for more comfort, but he doesn't know what to say, so he stays quiet.

Dark: He pushes you off of him silently and walks away like nothing happened. He has to admit, he did feel kind of bad. He asks you about it later and lets you vent, but doesn't let you hug him.

Google: He hugs you back and waits for you to get it out of your system.

Wilford: He hugs back and mutters something about stabbing whoever caused this.

Engineer Mark: He tries not to cry as well as he hugs you, but he fails, and the two of you are left in a puddle of tears.

Heist Mark: He freezes, then hesitantly hugs back, still startled. "Um... Hey, are you okay? What happened?"

Eric Derekson: He has a nervous breakdown.

Derek Derekson: "Get off of me!" You must be really broken if you want to hug him, but it happens, and sometimes people do break that much. He pushes you off of him aggressively, and storms out of the room.