Doing a Secret Workout

Yancy: "What is youse doing...? Why isn't youse doing this with me?" He joins in.

Damien: "What are you doing? Are you alright, friend...?" You hesitate. "You can tell me anything, you know..." You finally confess about the secret workout and he laughs a bit, but only because he thinks it's kind of funny that you find it so embarrassing.

Illinois: "What are you doing? ...You're doing it wrong. It's like this." He then proceeds to show off how easily he can do it.

Dark: He chuckles at you. "Why are you secretly working out? That's so stupid."

Google: "What are you attempting to accomplish?" When you hesitate, he reassures you it's fine. "If this is embarrassing for you, or you think that I may judge you, remember that I am a robot and do not have an opinion." You tell him and he pulls up some workout videos for you.

Wilford: "Ooh! Are you doing a secret workout?" He immediately joins you after that.

Engineer Mark: "...Captain, are you feeling okay? Do you want me to... go?" He points at where he came from. You hesitate, embarrassed. Then, you figure there's no point in hiding it now, so you shake your head and tell him. He looks confused for a moment, but respects it. He respects everything strange you do.

Heist Mark: "What's happening? Why are you on your hands and feet with your back, knees, and elbows straight, as if you were doing... Oh..."

Eric Derekson: He becomes flustered. Too flustered. So flustered that he has to leave to compose himself.

Derek Derekson: He bursts out laughing. "What are you even... trying to accomplish?" He asks between laughing. He then leaves the room, tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.