Just Horny College Kids

You woke up to your phone vibrating.

Squinting your eyes at the bright picture of your boyfriend smiling at you on the screen, you slide your thumb across the phone before putting the call on speakerphone.

"Good morning, duckie." His smooth voice filled the air and your skin flushed at the sound, butterflies swirling in your stomach. "I told you to stop calling me that." You grumbled from under your pillow.

A knock at the door had you grumbling again, you'd been up late last night and your body was paying for it now. "C'mon babe, open up!" You could hear him outside your door, the call echoing sharply before you quickly hung up.

You slowly pulled yourself from under the warm blankets and pillows, the laminated floor sending shivers through your body as you quickly ran over to the door. Through the small crack you were greeted by the most handsome man you'd ever know.

Your boyfriend stood in the hallway of your door, a bag full of food and a toaster tucked under his arm, smiling bright as ever.

This kid.

"What do you want?" You croaked, rubbing your eyes to wake up enough to try and hold a proper conversation.

He beamed at you, cooing at how cute you looked as he pressed the door open and shuffled past you to the mini kitchen of your studio apartment. "Can I not come to my girlfriend's apartment to make her brunch even though it's...2:30p in the afternoon?" He questioned while setting down his bags and toaster, a pear rolling out and across the table.

You were ready to take a bite just as it was swiped from your fingers. "Ya! What the fuc-"

Before you could scold the man he had you in his arms, burying you in his chest as he pressed a kiss to your hair. How could you yell at him when he could instantly turn you into a pile of lovesick goo?

"Hi, baby." His lips were quick to mold to yours in a sweet kiss. You learned very quickly that Jung Hoseok was a very touchy person, always wanting to kiss you, hug you, or hold your hand.

 You learned very quickly that Jung Hoseok was a very touchy person, always wanting to kiss you, hug you, or hold your hand

"Hi, Hobi. Now can I have my pear please?" You tried to feel around for the fruit in his hand. Hoseok grinned at your hands shamelessly roaming, of course, he was the only one thinking that way. You gasped as he stole a kiss and a grab at your ass from under your night shirt before walking over to the sink. "Gotta wash it first, we can't have my girlfriend getting sick, can we?"

You rolled your eyes, it's been 5 months since that night and he's still taken every opportunity to remind you that you're his girlfriend.

Just like he's yours, and yours only.

"Yea, yea, so what movie are we gonna watch tonight? I'm open to something besides a documentary, action, or horror since those aren't your favorites." Hoseok's brows crinkled as he turned to you, shaking off the water from his hand before running it through that luscious mane.