Starting Fresh

"Ugh I forgot we'd have to unpack everything after they dropped it all off!" Hoseok lamented, falling to his knees dramatically in what would soon be your dining room. He spread his arms out in your direction, reaching out to you with his face awash with playful despair.

"Y/N my sweet, please save me! I'm drowning in boxes!"

You just snorted and walked down the hall into the master bedroom, Hoseok's whines muffled by the distance

You looked around at the modern fixtures, enjoying how quiet the expensive aircon was that had been nestled in the corner of the room.

You remember finding this place online and doing a little jump for joy at how affordable the rent was. Not only was it on the fourth floor, which in Korea meant significantly cheaper pricing, but it was also within the radius of Hoseok's company.

His contract stated that they would pay for a third of his monthly housing costs, a small thank you for being such an amazing and flexible choreography for them already.

Warm arms wrapped around you and the smell of honeysuckle and coconut invaded your senses as he notched his head in the crook of your neck, you closed your eyes and basked in his presence. "I can't wait to christen the bed once we set everything up." He whispered, nibbling on your shoulder as his hands slid under your shirt to cup your bra clad breasts.

"You always know how to ruin a moment with your dick, Hoseok." He pulled you tighter to his chest when you tried to disconnect yourself from him.

"Ok, ok, ok I'm sorry. Seriously though, I can't believe I'm here right now, with you baby. Remember when I tricked you into going on a date with me for my 16th birthday?"

You twisted in his arms, staring at him with wide eyes and shock painted on your face. That was a date?

"That was a date?!" Hoseok threw his head back and cackled, letting you go and falling to the floor with shaking shoulders. You pounced and swatted at his chest, not knowing what other way to express your embarrassment.

"Ow, ow, ok, ok! I'm really sorry this time, I mean it! I-Hey Y/N..." You kept slapping and swatting, ignoring his protests so he wrapped his fingers around your wrists and pulled you on top of him.

"I said I'm sorry baby, ok?" He pressed kisses to your fingertips, watching you melt little by little from behind his lashes.

While you're distracted Hoseok takes the time to admire the woman you've grown into.

You'd decided to grow out your hair leaving your signature bob back at university.

He loved the way it fell around you both like a long black curtain, shutting out the world outside and leaving you here in your own little space of existence.

He loved your bare face but you definitely looked a bit more adult with the smokey brown eyeshadow and plum colored lip stain you'd started wearing these days.