Ghosted

"This isn't like him to go this long without talking to anybody!"

"It's Yoongi. He always falls off the face of the Earth every once in a while."

"I went by his place yesterday and he didn't answer the door, Jimin. He would've at least answered the door."

The guys were all stressed not having heard from Yoongi since the bonfire.

He wasn't ever really much of a social butterfly, more like the guys dragged him to parties and blew up his phone to come and hang out when they all had free time

Now no one could get in touch with him, no one, not even his best friend Hoseok and that was very unusual.

"Maybe we should go to the police, if he hasn't reached out to any of you guys something might seriously be wrong." Hoseok pulled you closer into his side, rolling your words around in his head.

"Yeah guys, Y/N's right. Something might seriously be wrong."

Agreement flew around the table without a second thought, Namjoon volunteering as the one who would go down to the station and make the report.

The phrase 'a fly on the wall' never made much sense to you until now, it was an adrenaline rush sitting with everyone watching them fret over Yoongi's disappearance.

Like watching a scary movie and seeing the killer right around the corner but being unable to warn the main characters, not that you would've.

The real world was blunt and unforgiving with no one to leave clues or give warning to which direction you should go.

You spent the majority of the day in bed with Hoseok, coddling and consoling him. He was a wreck, constantly checking his phone every couple of minutes, hoping for a phone call or text that would never come.

Well not from Yoongi anyway.

You ran your fingers through his hair, pressing kisses to his temple as he lay pouting on your stomach. "Do you think he's mad at us about something?" He asked, pulling up your shirt to lay his cheek on the soft skin.

"Would he have a reason to be mad at you about something?"

The following silence had you arching your eyebrow, looking down at your boyfriend as he bit his lip and stared at your belly piercing. When he finally worked up the courage to look you in your eyes again you could see the guilt glossing those beautiful orbs. It only made you irritated.

"Would he have a reason to be mad at you, Hoseok?"

It was there now, the soft tone you'd been speaking to him in all day burned away by your brewing irritation at him keeping secrets. Hoseok turned over to press kisses from your sparkling navel piercing up towards your face before finally setting his bow shaped pout on your own full petals.