Just a Tiny Crack

"Oh! I didn't hear you come in." You'd been working on your cooking ever since moving in together.

Eating nothing but takeout was a bad habit you'd quickly developed after living off the cafeteria food offered at the university for so many years. You'd discovered you could make japchae at the drop of hat and with just about anything.

Long fingers slithered under your shirt while you were julienning carrots, the nimble digits pinched and rolled your nipples, sending heat straight to between your thighs.

You dropped the knife, not wanting to cut yourself or Hoseok.

His lips pressed lustful blooms into the soft skin of your neck, you couldn't stop the quiet gasp that left your lips

Leaning your head back into his broad chest to give him a bigger canvas to cover, you pressed your ass into the bulge that laid snuggly between your sweatpant clad cheeks,

His hands left your breast to trail down your sides while his mouth licked and nipped at whatever exposed skin it found.

Hoseok pulled you back from the kitchen counter to spin you around and cage you between his hard body and the kitchen island instead.

"H-Hobi?"

It was unlike him to be so quiet. Hoseok liked to tease and make jokes while he worked you into a horny puddle of goo in his hands.

His words not yours.

He didn't answer you and went on with pressing fiery kisses into the side of your neck and jaw. The questions were right there on the tip of your tongue, ready for you to ask them when his lips slotted over yours.

The kiss was demanding and needy, like a starved man finally finding water.

Your eyes slid closed and you lost yourself in the kiss.

Your lips were playing a game of tag, chasing after each other desperately and leaving hints of where your hiding spots were with groans and gasps.

You wanted so badly to fall head first into the lust that'd slithered into your body and made a home, but anxiousness was still sitting at the back of your mind.

Your boyfriend was so eerily quiet.

You looked at him to see his eyes dark with unknown emotion, that twinkle that always laid behind them was missing.

"H-Hoseok what's...ah...what's wrong?" Your answer was the hand that wrapped firmly around your throat and the fingers that had found their way past the waistband of your sweats and in between your slick folds.

Your gasp gives him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue across your own, twisting and tugging it into the practiced dance.