sneak peek (oneshot kinda???)

okay okay so

if you follow my twitter you know anout this but i was thinking about a jrwi x afterlife smp comic crossover but i wanna weite it first

i might makw this into a book, but for now, heres a bit of the prolouge/first chapter

A merling with cyan blue scales and a mask covering his mouth and nose was inspecting a block. He contemplated for a moment before placing it down in a specific spot. His webbed feet stepped back as he admired his under water build that he had just finished. Coral webbed around the glass tube that led to both sides of the lake. He took in air- well, water, he was a merling and couldn't really breath air, so he used a water tank instead - and let out a sigh of relief. Thats enough work for today.

He turned around with a whip of his fishy tail and walked over to his storage hall. Twisting the knob, he stepped inside and reorganised the blocks he had spare into the chest. He abruptly stopped when an abundance of noises rang from outside. What sounded to be a sound equivalent to an enderman teleporting, two people muttering something inaudible to each other, a deeper voice groaning and the rush of footsteps in a different direction.

Well, that was weird.

He stepped outside with blocks still in his arms and stared down at a pretty-much-unconscious fish man like him on the ground. He stared at the fish for a moment before putting away the blocks and picking him back up. He sighed, he didn't really have a proper house yet, so i guess he'd just have to put him in the bed in the lantern until the future. He broke open the one block door and carried the body up onto the bed. Examining him further, he noticed that he pretty much looked identical to this fish-person. A triton? He assumed that based on his features and his ability to breath on land.

word count: 344 words