Chapter 8:I'm human too

Kaden POV

Monday. I hate Mondays. I send out a memo to the heads of the departments informing them of a meeting in the conference room in 20 minutes.  Amanda's a real piece of work, I looked over my finances this morning with Kali and Amanda has been able to walk away with 2.5 million dollars from my company.

"Come see me." I say through my intercom on my desk, beaconing Kali. It didn't take her much time at all to enter my office.

"Good morning, Sir." She greets me.

"Good morning beautiful." I say to her, "I'm sorry that I couldn't ride in with you today. After what you'd found with my accounts I wanted to make the proper steps to dealing with the problem."

" It's fine, Cade was a complete gentleman." She said referring to my most trusted driver.

"He'd better be, I've known him most of my life. He's not just an employee but a friend." I say.

"What's on the calendar for today?" She asked redirecting me to the day at hand.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "I want to offer you a new job, on top of your current responsibilities. I'd like you to be my financial advisor." I offered. " It will be a considerable amount more of work, but I know that you can handle it since you've been doing the work if two people in the pits."

She looked at me in shock. Her full lips made an O and her eyes wide. Oh how I'd love to have her make that face beneath me. I hadn't been able to talk to her about my determination from yesterday. Maybe a dinner would be in order tonight but first I'm waiting for a delivery.

"I'd love the chance." She said.

I smile, looking at her lustfully. "Perfect. That's all I needed."

No it's not. I need her, I want her so bad. But I didn't have time because I have to fire my fiancees best friend for stealing from me.  I groan, I'm never going to get any work done if I keep thinking with my dick instead of my brain. I feel it twitch in my pants, "Down boy." I mumble.

                                 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜  

Kali POV

I return to my desk with lustful thoughts in my head. He wants me, I can feel it. I can see it. While he talked I noticed his dick getting hard as he spoke with me. I can see the lust and yearning in his eyes.  Oh how I need him too, but I told myself not again until he figures out where his head is in our faux relationship. I cannot allow myself to fall for him if he's not interested in going further into a true relationship. I can't bear that heartbreak. But oh, how I want to submit to him.

I sit back in my seat and close my eyes, just for a moment to clear my head. I sit here for unknown time as I hear the nob turn from his door. I straighten up, turning towards the door ready to greet him.

"Come with me. You didn't get the memo but as the new financial advisor, I need you in this meeting." He said stepping up to my desk. 

"Okay." I say standing. " What's the purpose of the meeting?" I ask.

" Dealing with Amanda. And correcting the budget to deal with the losses." He said.  I walk along the side of him as we enter the elevator, dropping 4 floors to get to the conference rooms.

"Are you going to have her arrested?" I asked.

"She's Roslyn's best friend, I think that's why I let it go on for so long. But I've decided that," he pushed the kill switch for the elevator. My heart accelerates, I'm not partial to small spaces. But my sexual desires raging through my body make this tiny elevator seem so much smaller with his large body in it. "Kali, I decided that your my future. I want you. I know that a small part of me will always care for Roe, but your the person I see in my future. I don't want to wait to be happy anymore." He says in a serious manner.