Chapter 9: Office Test

We walk into his office, and he loses control. The door didn't even shut all the way before he whipped around pushing me up against the wall, encasing my lips in a hungry kiss. I moan into the kiss as he flicks his tung across my lips before shoving it into my mouth. His breath fanning my face as he feels my body from my shoulders to me rounded butt.

As he lifts me up I wrap my legs around his hips and run my fingers through his silky raven hair. I can feel the tip of his dick rubbing against my ass as I cling to his body. He moves his kisses from my lips down my jawline, down my neck, nipping and biting me as he does.

The sting of the pain is quickly replaced with pleasure. I feel my nipples harden against him and my core wet for him. I wine as he sets me down.

"Get undressed and kneel." He growls to me. My eyes widen as they dart to the door.

"But.."

"Now!" He commands.

I feel a shiver of excitement through my spine as I quickly do as I'm told. Leaving my undies, bra, and red heels on. I kneel on my knees with my legs spread for his viewing pleasure, my shoulders set back, my palms face up in my lap and my head down in submission.

I hear his husky breath catch as he takes in my position. "Good Girl."

With hearing the praise I cream my undies, a blush raises in my cheeks and over my body. He circles me a couple of times, and sighs in pleasure.  He kneels Infront of me, I keep my eyes down. I feel him placing something cold and lightweight around my neck, collapsing it in the front. Subconsciously I raise my hand to feel what it was. It was a chain, with a circular enclosure.

"Ah, did I say that you can move?" He asked huskily.

"Sorry, Sir."

" You will stay like this until I return. If you're a good girl I'll reward you." He instructed, leaving the office and locking the door behind him.

The realization hit me that he ment to attend a meeting and leave me near naked kneeling on the floor of his office. I don't know how much time has passed, I am feeling cold, and tired and my knees are hurting. I stay rooted to my spot, silently shivering keeping my eyes on the same price of carpet. It felt like I'd been here forever. But the longer I waited for him to return the wetter my panties got.

                                 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Kaden POV

While testing her ability to submit, I was impressed that she instantly went to the position I like the most out of my submissive.  I had my eye on the clock, I wasn't nearly done with her.  I was proud to place her day collar around her pretty little neck.

"You will stay like this until I return." I said moving to leave, " If your a good girl I'll reward you."

I left her in the room like that. There's a meeting I had to attend down 2 floors, but I also to not trust anyone with her, so I lock the door behind me.  I take the elevator to the floor below.

The meeting was dull and did not distract my throbbing cock or brain for the scene awaiting me in my office up stairs. I sneak a look at the clock, it's already been an hour. I wonder if she'll give up he position in that time. This was saposed to be a quick meeting.  I sigh loudly then look at my watch.

They took the hint and wrapped up the meeting. Before anyone had moved from their seats I was out of mine and heading back up to my office. The elevator was too slow so I decided to run up the stairs instead.  I quickly unlock my office and walk in stunned to see that 2 hours later shes still kneeling in that position.

"Oh my, your a good Girl." I praised sitting on the couch. "Come to me." I said.

She stood, her arms behind her back and walked to stand in front of me. "I can reward you here and now. Or I can reward you double when we arrive home?" I asked her.  I can see her bite her lip, mulling it over.

"Answer me." I say gently

"I don't know, Sir." She mumbled.

" Then I'll choose." I say pausing, lifting her eyes to meet mine. " Home. You are allowed to play with yourself, but not aloud to finish until we get home." I said running my hands down her body to feel her wet slit. Ugh, I can't wait to taste her.

I rub the ball if nerves making her moan. I inserted one of my fingers into her core feeling her muscles tighten around me. She moans louder. I pump my fingers in and out of her as I run her clit. Fuck. I'd better stop before I lost control and just take here right here in my office floor. At the time this though floated through my head I realized she's building so I abruptly remove my hand.

"Good girl." I whisper my voice husky. "Get dressed, the car will be here to pick us up early." I instructed.

Pleased that she fallowed my direction immediately, I stand to relieve some of the tightness in my pants from my cock.