Diary - Part Two

Tw: Self Harm

Will's POV

I fucked up. I fucked up REAL BAD. Mike hates me now. He's right, I shouldn't have read his diary! He only wrote good things about me and the drawing, and I was mad because I thought he had found out but he didn't even notice! He didn't notice... I made a big deal out of nothing. And now I might loose my best friend again.

- We're here. - Argyle said, breaking the long silence. The last thing anyone said was Mike's answer to my " I'm sorry". Guess what, he didn't accept my apology. He said I was unbelievable. He's not wrong. I broke his trust. I'm a terrible friend.

We all hop out of the car and walk towards the front door.

Arg- Who's gonna ring the doorbell?

Jon - I don't see any. I'll just knock. Huh, it's open. Cmon.

Will - We're just gonna go in like that?- I said, but no one heard. They were already inside, so I followed. - You do realize this is breaking and entering, right?

Jon - We didn't break anything. Oh, hello. - we were met with a little boy dressed as a fighter of some sort, with black stripes under his eyes and carrying a bow and an arrow that looked like a plunger.

Mike - We're looking for Su- - He was interrupted by the boy shooting the arrow at him, which got stuck on his forehead. - Ow! - he said throwing the arrow to the side while the boy ran away.

Passing through the house, we found there was many, many children there. Like, at least 10. Two of them were playing acting and filming, other two were cooking, there were three girls playing princess by a big doll house. None of them seemed to know or care enough to tell us where Suzie was. Suddenly, all the lights went out.

- Cornelius! How many times have I told you, this is not a toy! - A girl, about our age, yelled at the boy, turning the fuse back on. - And who in the hell are you? - She said while taking the boy upstairs. We followed her.

- I'm Argyle. - That's not what she meant, but okay. - Who are you?

- I'm Eden - The girl's face lit up. This was definitely not the time for this.

Arg - Like the garden...

- Wow, okay, we're looking for Suzie? - Jonathan finally interrupted.

- third floor, second door to your left. Oh and, uh, make sure you give that little selfish four-eyed shit a... Nice little shove... For me, okay? - She answered, while staring at Argyle.

We finally arrived at her room, but she wasn't there.

Will - Where is she?

- "Give her a shove". - Mike said, sticking his head out the window. - SUZIE!

Suzie - Who are you? And what are you doing in my room? - She looked at us, on top of the roof, fixing an antenna.

Mike - That's fair...

Will - No, listen, we're Dustin's friends! We really need your help.

---------------------//--------------//-------------------

Suzie - This is the craziest thing I've ever heard. Really, I'll need time to process this.