Give me the remote

This was one of those times when Maxie was in an extremely cuddly and clingy mood. And when this happens, he wants Archie all to himself without any distractions.

"Archie, I demand cuddles." He said, walking up to the couch with a blanket in his arms.

Archie cracked up. "Well of course, yer highness. Come here."

He opened his arms up and let his husband curl up next to him. However, Archie was a little bit distracted, watching a Pokémon battle on tv. So, Maxie felt a little neglected.

"Archieeeee...."

"Mm? What's the matter, babe?" Hearing him whine at him was not a normal sound to his ears.

His arms went around him and he snuggled into his side. "You're not paying attention to me.." He whined, nuzzling him.

"Of course I am, Max. *kiss*"

"Then could you please turn the tv off? I want to sit here cuddling with you with no distractions.."

Archie rolled his eyes. "Babe, the tv isn't hurting anything. I'll give ye as much attention and affection as ye want. Ye know that."

Maxie clung to him tighter. "Tv off."

"Max, no. I was watching this." He replied.

He reached across Archie's lap, looking for the remote. "Give me the remote."

"Uh, not gonna happen, Max." Archie laughed. "I'll turn it off when I'm done, then I'll be all yours to snuggle, kay?"

Maxie kept reaching for the remote, but couldn't find it. "Where the hell did you put it?"

"Not telling." Archie snickered, making his husband pout. "Oh my god.. the great Maxie is pouting?! Ohoho this is too good." He kisses his cheek. "Listen, babe.. it's almost over.. can ye wait just a few more minutes?"

"Fine.." He grumbled, giving up and laying back down in his lap.

About 30 minutes later...

"Archie. You said it would only be a few minutes. It's been half an hour!" He pouted again. "Alright, that's it.. give me the remote!"

"But I'm not done yet!" Archie hid it behind his back, chuckling at his lover's attempts to look for it.

"If you don't give me that remote, I'll have to tickle you." He warned, smirking at him.

Archie glared back at him, and he saw the mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Ye wouldn't dare."

"Try me." Maxie replied, poking him in the side.

"Maxie, no!" Archie pushes him away.

He pinned him to the couch. "Maxie yes!" He exclaimed as he dug into Archie's sides, making the larger man squirm.

"W-Wahahait!! Mahahahax!! Don't-! Ahaha- st-stohohohohop!!!" He didn't quite realize what he just said, and why his husband just evilly smirked at him.

"Don't stop? Alright.. if you say so!" With that, Maxie shoved his wiggling fingers up Archie's armpits, getting him to howl.

"AHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" He hollered, trying to throw Maxie off of him. "AHAHAHAHA- MAHAHAHAX PLEHEHEASE!!! DOHOHOHOHON'T!!!"

"Are you going to give me the remote?" He asked, slowing the tickling so he could answer. "If not, this continues."

"Hahaha- Max! No! Hehehehahaha- I wahas wahahahatching ihihihihit!!" The other man cackled when devious fingers found his neck. "C-CUT IT OUT!!"