Freckles

"Mmm~ Gorgeous. As beautiful as the night sky~" Archie coos, laying on top of his husband's back, tracing his fingers along the small freckles. "I could watch these stunning stars all night long~"

Maxie was underneath him, squirming and giggling like mad. "Hehehehehehe! Wait! St-Stop! St- *snort* Archie, y-yohuhuhu're tickling mehehehe!"

"Don't wiggle so much, baby. I'm trying to form a constellation with yer beautiful freckles~"

"Y-Yohohohou're beheheheheing rihihihihidihihihiculous! No no-! Nohohohohahahat thehehehehe shohohohoulder blahahahahades!! Nahahahahat thahahahahat!!!"

Archie snickers. "Keep still, my love. Yer squirming way too much." He couldn't help but giggle as his husband let out a loud squeal.

"Archihihihihieeeeee! Plehehehease! Ihihihihihit tihihihihickles sohohoho muhuhuhuch!! AH-! Whahahahat ahahahahahare you dohohoing?!"

He began straying away from his back and going to trace the freckles around his torso.

"ARCHIE!" The redhead shrieks. "Stahahahahap!!! Yohuhuhuhuhu knohohohohohow thahahahahahat I'm ticklish!! *snort* quihihit ihihihit!"

He starts to cackle, completely in love with the giggling he was listening to. He stops tracing, listening to Maxie gasp for breath.

But was he done?

(No lmao 🤣 suffer, cute nerd)

"GAHAHAHAHAH-! Stooooooooop!" He squeals when he feels Archie's lips kiss his back.

"What? M' just appreciating yer beautiful body, sweetheart~" He cooed, peppering kisses along his shoulders and spine.

It wasn't just his kisses that tickled, his beard also took part in his tickly torment. He fell forwards to the pillow and collapsed in giggly laughter while silently beating his fist on the mattress.

"AR-HAHAHAHAH! EHEHENOUGH!! *snort* IHIHIHI CAN'T BREHEHEHEHEHATHE!!"

Chortling, Archie lets up. He wraps his arms around Maxie's waist and pulls him closer to his chest. He then peppers his kisses to his cheek.

"Hehehe.. hehe.. heh.. you're... heh.. you're terrible.." He giggles.

"Oh? How so, babe? I just love yer beautiful freckles." He purrs, snuggling his face into his neck.

"Mmhmm..." He curls up in Archie's chest. "Do you, now?"

He snickers. "Of course." He caressed Maxie's face, kissing the freckles on his cheeks. "Always. They make ye even more handsome than ye already are, baby."

*blush*

"Yer the most beautiful man I've ever seen, Max. That'll never change."

He covers his face, red as his hair.  "Oh my god, Archie.... Stop it... that's not true."

"Oh, it absolutely is! Do ye need me to convince ye?" He asks playfully, scooping him in his arms and going back to kissing the freckles on his back. "Yer beautiful here! *kiss* and here! *kiss* and over here~ *kiss*"

"N-nohohohohohooooo! *snort* Archihihihie dahahahahamn ihihihit! Ahahahahahahah-! Ihihihihihihihit tihihihihihihihihihickles!!!"

"Mmm~ Does it? *kiss* I can't help it, love. *kiss* Yer body is just so beautiful." He continues kissing, making his husband wiggle and squirm maniacally. "How could I not appreciate such beauty?"

His face turned crimson as Archie moved back to kiss the freckles on his face.

"Tch... Sap." The redhead grins, trying to hide his blushing.

"I may be a sap... but I'm yer sap. *kiss*

"Mmm~ hmm~ I love you~"

Archie smirks and kisses his nose. "I love ye too, ye nerd~"