Maxie's little secret

There is nothing wrong with anyone keeping stuffed animals. Even grown men.

But to Maxie, it was a different story. It was a secret he'd take to the grave. And, it was an extremely embarrassing topic for him. His husband doesn't even know that he's kept something very precious that he gave him in their dating years.

But one day, Archie eventually found out. In typical Archie fashion. He could read Maxie like a book, so naturally, he couldn't hide anything from Archie.

"Hey, Max?" Archie asks, turning to face him and he nestled into bed. "I've been meaning to ask ye somethin'."

"Mm? What is it?" He looked up from his book.

Archie looked behind Maxie, which what seemed to only be there was his pillow. But something about it seemed off, like there was something behind it.

"I've noticed that there's somethin' behind yer pillow, somethin' that ye don't want me to see."

Maxie almost choked. How in the hell could Archie notice something like that?! He cleared his throat and tried to brush it off. "What are you talking about? There's nothing back there."

"Max, I ain't stupid.. I saw ye before I came out of the bathroom, quickly hiding something back there. Ye know how observant I am."

The redhead was starting to get nervous. "Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

"Because ye hid it right as soon as I stepped in here. What's back there, babe? C'mon, ye can tell me. Nothing will surprise me."

"Archie, I told you.. there's nothing! Just stop." Maxie argued, leaning further back to hide what was behind him.

He smirked. "If there's nothing there, then why don't ye just prove it to me? Move, and show me that there's nothing there."

"Archie, this is ridiculous! There is nothing there!! Enough already!!"

Archie kept persisting. "Move, then I'll quit being annoying~"

"You're always annoying." Maxie snapped back. "I am not moving! And you can't make me!"

"Ohoho! I can't, now? I know a way to get ye to move.." Archie grinned, grasping his husband's sides and tickling him mercilessly.

"G-GAH!!! N-Nohohoho dohohohon't yohohohuhuhu dahahahare!!"

"If yer not gonna move, then I'm gonna make ye move! Kitchi kitchi coo!"

Maxie giggled and squirmed underneath his husband, trying desperately to stay still. "AHAHARCHIE!! Stohohohohop ihihihihit!!! Ihihihihi'm nohohohot- hehehe- moving!!!"

The pirate laughed at him and shoved his wiggling fingers into his armpits. "Lemme see what yer hiding, Max! C'mon! I know that ye won't last long!"

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH- NOHOHOHO!!! NAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHERE!! ARCHIHIHIHIHIHIEEE PLEHEHEHEASE!!!!"

"Just move and let me see what's over there, and the tickling stops." He moved his hands to his husband's belly. "How about here, muffin? I know yer really ticklish here~"

"SC-SCREHEHEHEHEW YOUHUHUHUHUHU!! AHAHAHAH- *snort* STOHOHOHOP IHIHIT!!!"

Archie playfully gasped. "How rude! That deserves double the tickles~" He purred as he tickled faster.

"ARCHIHIHIHIE PLEHEHEHEHEEASE-! GAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I CAHAHAN'T BREATHE!"

Obviously, he didn't listen. His hands then squeezed the redhead's stomach.

That did it, he flailed and wiggled uncontrollably in Archie's grasp. "GAHAHAH- OKAY OKAY OKAHAHAHAY!!! AHAHAH- IHIHI CAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIT!!"