Shark attack

Archie was bored.

And when Archie gets bored, he gets mischievous.

He just saw his husband resting in their chair, probably reading a book. But the more that Archie watched, the more mischievous he got. He could hear his husband humming, so he knew that he was distracted.

"Mmmm~ mmm mmm~"

*smirk*

Archie slowly crept up closer to the chair. He started singing the Jaws theme.

"Duh dun..."

The peaceful humming came to a halt, and was replaced with a squeak. He saw Maxie sink down into the chair.

"Duh dun..."

"Archie, I can see you. I swear to god.. if you even think of trying anything, I will kill you." He grumbled.

That just made him even more mischievous. He smiled a wide grin, then kept singing with a faster tempo.

"Duh dun duh dun duh dun duh dun duh dun-"

"NO!"

It was too late for Maxie to run away, so he just waited in anticipation for whatever Archie had in store for him. He sunk down the farthest he could into the small chair.

Then it became silent.

Maxie hesitated, but he turned around to see if Archie was still sneaking up on him, but he didn't see him.

Turns out, he was right on other side of the chair.

Maxie let out a sigh of relief, but all that went out the window when Archie jumped up from behind the chair, playfully growled, and grabbed his waist from behind.

"WHAT THE HELL-! A-ARCHIE!!"

They both hit the floor, Archie had his husband pinned down on the floor, grinning ever so big.

"Y-you gave me a heart attack-!" Maxie yelped. "What is the matter with you?"

Archie grinned at him and pecked a kiss on his cheek. "So I scared ye, huh?"

"YES!" He yelped. "Now can you please let me stand up, so I can kill you?"

"Awww.." Archie pinned him closer to the floor. "Not gonna happen, darling."

Maxie covered his face in frustration and tried to wiggle himself out of Archie's grip, but no such luck was found. He got nervous when Archie grinned at him wider.

"Archie.... Wh-What are you going to do?"

A hearty laugh came from the larger man. "Looks like you've been caught by a shark, babe.."

"Oh, haha." He rolled his eyes while still trying to escape. "Very funny. Just because you have teeth like a shark, doesn't mean you are one."

"You're my prey, Max.. and do ye know what sharks do with their prey?"

Maxie got even more nervous, seeing the devious look in Archie's face. Whatever he was about to do, Maxie was not going to be ready for it.

"THEY EAT THEM UP! GRRR!!" He growled, lifting his shirt up and burying his face into his stomach, giving him many nibbles and kisses.

Maxie collapsed into giggly laughter right away, of course Archie would do something this childish.

"W-Wait! A-Archihihihihihihihie!!!" He giggled, trying to cover his wobbly grinning mouth. "St-stop!! Hahahaha- I-I'm ticklish!!!"

"Oh no~" He cooed, pausing his "shark attack" "It seems that my dinner is a little sensitive.. don't worry, Max... this won't hurt a bit! But it's gonna tickle like hell!" He said before he went right back to what he was doing. His scratchy beard, along with the nibbles and kisses, were definitely NOT helping Maxie keep himself from exploding.