Something sweeter than cookies

There was no hiding the fact that Maxie had a gigantic sweet tooth. He tries his absolute best to hide this.. but Archie can read him like a book, and pretends not to notice.

So after Archie got done making about 12-15 cookies, he headed upstairs to take a shower, since he had cookie dough all over him. He was a good cook, but not a tidy one.

Once he knew that Archie left the room, he stole about 5-6 of them and began to eat them right away, feeling no sort of guilt whatsoever. He loves his husband's baking and could eat it all day.

Archie, after leaving the shower, came back downstairs and saw almost half of them were gone.

"Are ye serious, Max...?" He chuckled to himself, cleaning up the rest of the cookie dough mess, then proceeded to hide the rest of them from his sugar craving husband. "Hey, Max!"

Ironically, he still had one in his mouth. "Mm?"

"Maxie!"

"Wh-Whaffft??" He called from the other room. His voice was clearly muffled.

"Did ye eat about half of me cookies? I left them here a few minutes ago."

.....

"Babe?"

"Mrro. I did mrro sucfffh thing."

He walks into the other room and sees Maxie crouched down in the couch quickly wiping his face with his shirt sleeve.

"Where did half me cookies go, babe?" Archie asked, eyebrow raised and smirk plastered on his face.

Maxie tried playing dumb and just timidly shrugged his shoulders. "I d-don't know what you're talking about. I've been in here all evening."

"Uh huh... right.." Archie grinned, sitting down next to him. "If that was true... then why do ye have crumbs on the couch? Yer usually the one who gets in a fuss when there's crumbs on the couch."

He was running out of excuses. Archie knew that he wasn't a good liar.

"Max.. tell me the truth."

He finally gave up and covered his face in embarrassment. "Ok, fine.. yes... I did... But can you blame me?? They're amazing."

Chortling, Archie put an arm around him. "If ye wanted some.. ye could've just asked." He teased. "I ain't dumb, I know ye've got a sweet tooth. A big one."

A blush creeped up from his neck to his ears. "S-So what if I do?"

"Well..." Archie began. "Yer gonna have to pay me back for all of those cookies, Max."

"How?? I ate them."

Archie smiles at him more. "It's obvious, love. Ye pay me back with something sweeter."

"Sweeter?" He rolls his eyes. "What on earth is sweeter than your cookies?"

"Oh, I know something much sweeter than cookies..." His grin turned into a big smirk. "And ye already have it.."

The redhead was extremely confused now. "I'm not sure that I understand..."

Not even a moment later, the Team Aqua leader pins his husband down to the plush couch and holds him down. "Ye will here in a second.."

"Wh-what d-do you think you're doing?! A-Archie!!! Let me go!!" Maxie yelped, already trying to get away.

Archie ignored him. "Ye wanna know what's sweeter than cookies?"

"Wh-What??" He asks, a tremble in his voice.

"This~" He murmured before taking his hands and squeezing both of Maxie's sides.